- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This full-day tour takes you to Sian Ka'an, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. You'll explore the region by truck from Tulum then board a boat for a couple hours water safari with your guide. Go snorkeling in search of marine life. Lunch, beer, and snorkel gear are provided.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Buffet lunch included
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Traveler pickup is offered
Call to confirm pick up time and location
We have comfortable vans to pick you up and transfer you to the operations center.
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
After hotel pickup 20mins drive to Tulum where you will receive a briefing from your guide about the day's adventure ahead. Venture by truck into the UNESCO-protected Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve; you'll travel over rough roads for about 15 miles (25 km) until reaching Paso Lagartos where you will start the marine safari. En route, make a stop at the Boca Paila bridge where the lagoon and the Caribbean Sea meet. From here you may be able to spot local species of crocodiles swimming in the surrounding water. Once you arrive at Paso Lagartos, start your 3-hour boat trip. It is likely you will be able to observe wild dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, and different species of birds, all in their natural habitat. After this brush with nature, embark on a snorkeling activity (if sea conditions allow) then head to a natural pool at Punta Allen where you will be able to swim and relax — beer is provided. Afterward, feast on a local lunch in Punta Allen village followed by some free time to explore the area before a transfer back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Call 24 hours before to confirm pick up time and location
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.