- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get on a bike and see Mexico City and explore the iconic and charming neighborhood of Coyoacan. You'll learn all about the place where Frida Kahlo grew up and get a chance to visit the famous museum which was her house. You'll see restaurants, bars and streets in Coyoacan and have wonderful time. Your tour includes all necessary equipment, water, box lunch, a guide and entrance fees.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Bottled water
- Snack ( a fruit and a cookie bar)
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- VIP ACCES IN THE MUSEUM
- Entry/Admission - Museo Frida Kahlo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Av Michoacán 32, Hipódromo, 06100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Meet you guide at Parque Mexico in La Condesa neighborhood. Here, you'll get a safety briefing and all necessary equipment. Your tour begins as you bike through the Condesa neighborhood and learn all about this famous area. Continue the bike tour towards Coyoacan and its charming downtown. Here, you'll admire the cobblestone streets and picturesque houses and learn from your guide about interesting facts.
You'll then head to visit its plaza and see its church to then have some time to explore the handcrafts market and buy a souvenir or two. Continue the tour to the famous Frida Kahlo Museum, also known as Casa Azul where you'll have a chance to take a guided tour inside and see some of Frida's most famous paintings and childhood memories.
Finally, you'll ride your bike back to Parque Mexico in Condesa, where the tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. BE COMFORTABLE RIDING BIKE
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.