- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take an off-road romp through the back roads of Punta Mita from Puerto Vallarta or Nuevo Vallarta. Drive or ride in a personal UTV (utility terrain vehicle), a 4WD vehicle that handles like a car and is perfect for couples or families. Following a guide, bounce and bump your way through mountain trails and creeks to Sayulita, a fishing village with a vibrant surfing and arts scene. Walk about the largely undiscovered seaside getaway with a guide or on your own. Round-trip transport from Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallarta to Punta Mita is included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- UTV safety briefing
- Light snack
- Bottled water
- Use of UTV and helmet
- Transport from Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallarta to Sayulita
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Insurance fee (USD$25)
1: Marina Vallarta, 48450 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
2: Vallarta Adventures, Las Palmas 39, 63732 Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Saturday
Meet your group at a designated spot in Puerto Vallarta or Nuevo Vallarta, and take a scenic drive to Punta Mita. Located north of Banderas Bay, Punta Mita is home to pristine beaches and top-end resorts. Upon arrival, you’ll receive a safety briefing from an expert guide.
Don your helmet and climb aboard your Polaris RZR UTV. Designed for rugged, off-road adventures, this utility terrain vehicle drives like a car and has safety cages surrounding all passengers for added security, making it ideal for families.
Then, follow your guide and roar your way off the main road as you head north to the seaside town of Sayulita. Drive through mountain trails, creeks and a riverbed along a secluded beach, passing towns, farms and fields along the way.
Stop at the outskirts of Sayulita for a short break. Check out a quiet beach and nearby sights, while drinking coconut water from a freshly cracked gourd (own expense). Light snacks and bottled water are provided en route.
Back in your UTV, drop into the south side of Sayulita for beautiful views of a secluded beach. Drive through town and then park your off-road buggy.
Take some time to explore the small fishing village, known for surfing and unique arts and crafts. Join your guide for a tour of this gem of a town yet undiscovered by hordes of visitors, or wander off on your own and pick up souvenirs. Soak up the relaxed vibe and sit down at one of many appealing restaurants for lunch (own expense).
After lunch, you’re back in your buggy, splashing and bouncing your way back to Punta Mita. From there, enjoy transport back to your departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please wear jeans and walking shoes
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- UTV driver must present a valid driver's license
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring sunscreen, sunglasses and money for souvenirs
- Note: A US$25 non-refundable insurance fee for each ATV must be paid in cash on the day of the tour
- Important: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.