- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us on an early morning tour and head on a journey to “La Joya” in the famous “Paso de Cortés” named like this for being the place where the Spanish conquerors and Hernan Cortes crossed on their way to Mexi- co-Tenochtitlan in 1519.
You will have the chance to check on the impressive landscapes created by nature, and see how they change as you go through the mountain’s trails
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Professional guide
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrances to the volcanoes natural park
- Entry/Admission - Paso de Cortes
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1: Hotel NH Collection Mexico City Reforma, Calle Liverpool 155, Juárez, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
2: Hostal Amigo, A, Isabel la Católica 61, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday and Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paso de Cortes, Amecameca Mexico
Our day starts early in the morning when we head on a journey to “La Joya” in the famous “Paso de Cortés” named like this for being the place where the Spanish conquerors and Hernan Cortes crossed on their way to Mexico-Tenochtitlan in 1519.
You will have the chance to check on the impressive landscapes created by nature, and see how they change as you go through the mountain’s trails: It can go from seasonal snow, to the diverse flora and fauna of the site; besides, the quietness of the place will give a special touch to the amazing sights of Valle de México. You’ll enjoy unforgettable landscapes on this tour, so if you enjoy taking panoramic photographs, this will be a great experience.
Remember to take into account your pulmonar capacity and to follow the instructions of your guide, in order to enjoy this tour.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Take into account that this tour implies a large amount of walking on irregular ground and it’s subject to the physical capacity of the overall group
- For your own safety, follow the guidance at all times, don’t separate from the group, and don’t forget to carry water and light snacks (such as chocolates, granola bars, seeds, etc) to recharge energies
- Wear appropriate gear to the mountain (tennis shoes and sandals, as well as flat-soled casual shoes or mules are not suitable for this activity)
- Wear long pants (Shorts are not suitable for this tour)
- The altitude can pose a problem for many people and a strong fitness level is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Note: This is not a professional tour, however it is recommended good physical condition for hiking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.