- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 3-hour food tasting and cultural walking tour of San Miguel de Allende offers a local’s view into Mexican culture through its delicious and intricate cuisine, rich history and stunning architecture. Suitable for all age groups and fitness levels, your guide will take you on a culinary adventure you won't want to miss!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Recreo 91, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
San Francisco 21, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Monday, Thursaday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Experience off-the-beaten path eateries and their colorful owners and staff, and regional delicacies. Walk away with an enriched understanding of San Miguel’s people and culture, a satisfied stomach and new insight to continue on your discovery of authentic San Miguel de Allende!
This foodie walking tour features five food tasting locations carefully chosen to highlight the best regional flavors San Miguel has to offer. Enough for a satisfying lunch, you will enjoy a sampling of mouth-watering food at family-owned restaurants and stands and sip on refreshing local drinks. Learn about food from the local people and community, its history and deep cultural ties. Stops include mouth-watering Cochinita Pibil, delicious black mole, fresh ceviche, San Miguel’s best Churros and much more. All tastings are included in the ticket price.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking by filling out the 'Special Requirements' box
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.