- 80 to 110 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Story telling with a local guide: A unique outdoor experience learning the historical highlights of Los Cabos and the Baja California peninsula. With so many stories to tell, we skip the shopping and driving for you to do in your own time.
In this 1.5 hour sightseeing tour (1 mile), we will walk and learn about the history, culture and legends such as the peninsula`s geology, how the natives lived, how colonization took place, about pirates, the San Jose del Cabo church, battles at the San Jose del Cabo main square, hotels, famous celebrities and more...
Starting on Álvaro Obregón Street in heart of the Art District (downtown San José del Cabo). Reservation required.
There are 15 spots max available on this experience.You don’t have to fill all of them. Experiences are meant to be social, so other travelers could join too.
- Tour escort/host
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Transportation to/from attractions
Meet you at '3R' IceCream shop (Álvaro Obregón 17), next door to 'Corsica Gallery'
Alvaro Obregon street is between Jose Maria Morelos street and Miguel Hidalgo street.
2 blocks away from the Main Square.
You can use these coordinates for any map app: 23.062648, -109.695940
• What is included? A expert tour guide with authentic backed up facts of history, bathrooms available at our location, and numerous options to purchase beverages during this night-time tour.
• Tour description: This tour begins at our location, at the Art District. There you will have an introduction to this activity and begin walking. You will make 5 stops, which you can sit while your tour guide explains the historical significance of the stop. And finally the tour ends back where it began.
• Tour duration: 1.5 Hours, 2 miles walk on flat terrain.
• Suitable for people of all ages, no physical restriction, Wheelchair and stroller friendly.
• Transportation not included.
• We advise you arrive an hour early and enjoy the more than 20 art galleries in the center. walking the colonial streets and admiring paintings and sculptures is like being in a free modern art museum.
As Proud Local host and Tour-guides; feel free to ask any questions regarding other activities en Los Cabos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is: casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.