- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Join us in this eco-adventure snorkeling tour to the only virgin island in the Mexican Caribbean, Contoy Island is a national park and an echological reserve, experience it's unique flora and fauna and it's wonderful history narrated by one of our certified bilingual guides, you will also have the chance of snorkeling for 45 minutes in the Ixlache reef which marks the start of the 2nd largest reef barrier in the world. This also includes a gastronomic experience during lunch, the famous Tikinxic fish will be served, fresh out of the water, broiled and marinated in local specias along with brolide chicken, salad and your favorite drink, an open domestic bar is also included in the tour (softdrinks, beer and cocktails). After Contoy Island and before returning to our marina we will make a 45 minute stop in downtown Isla Mujeres, this is the perfect time for souvenirs or just walking around in it's beautiful "malecon". Expect a very joyfull return to Cancun with our fantastic crew!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from any hotel or Condo in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Mayan Riviera
- Light Breakfast
- Professional bilingual guide
- Use of snorkel equipment certified by National Geographic Snorkeler
- Lunch in Isla Contoy
- Unlimited drinks, domestic open bar
- Bottled water and refreshments
- Visit to Isla Mujeres beautiful downtown
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrance fee, $10 usd charge for Marine park and deck tax (cash at the check in)
- Gratuities (optional) for van drivers and crew
- Towels and bio-degradable sunscreen
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Playa del Carmen & Riviera Maya $5 usd extra per person (at the check in)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from : Grand Palladium, Grand Sirenis, all Akumal hotels, Oasis Tulum, Grand Bahia Principe and Dreams Tulum $12 usd extra per person (at the check in)
We are conviniently located in Punta Sam at the ferry terminal and next to the Villa del Palmar hotel, our A/C vans will take you from the lobby of your hotel or condo to this location.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
We go back to our marina in Punta Sam where we will take you back to your hotel or condo.
Our Contoy Eco-Adventure starts when we pick you up at the lobby of your hotel or condo in one of our A/C comfortable vans, we can pick you up in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Mayan Riviera and the exact time will be given to you in your confirmation email riht after booking, you will be arriving to our own private Marina in Punta Sam around 9:15 am where, after a quick check in, you will enjoy our light breakfast which includes fruit, bread, cereal, milk and coffee, this while you wait until boarding time.
This is where the real adventure begins, you will board our close catamaran and be introduced to our wonderful crew, first stop before Contoy will be the Ixlache reef located at the start of the world's second largest reef barrier, you will have 45 minutes to snorkel with our National Geographic Snorkeler gear, after we continue to Isla Contoy, once we arrive we will have our guided tour of the island where one of our certified bilingual guides will take you to explore part of this amazing Island so you can interact with it's flora and fauna known specially for it's birds endemic species, you can also choose to relax on the beach and do a second snorkel in this crystal clear waters, You will then be called to our very special lunch which includes Yucatan's famous Tikinxic fish made with local specias and broiled, we also have chicken and siders like rice, salad, smash potatoes all of this while you enjoy your favorite drink.
You will have more free time after lunch and after this we will board our boat to go back to Cancun, but first we have one last stop, Beautiful Isla Mujeres downtown, this will be your chance to walk around it's streets, it's famous "malecon", shop for souvenirs or just enjoy a delicious ice cream right next to the beach, you will have 45 minutes and then we will be heading back to Cancun, our staff will entertain you the whole way and once we got to our Marina you will board your van and we'll take you back to your hotel or condo.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual and please do not forget your swimsuit!
- The tour is operated by a multi-lingual guide and crew
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.