- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fascinating journey as you go ziplining from the heights of the treetops and cross hanging bridges. You will also go rappelling and finally refresh in the Cuale River as you go tubing towards the mules that will bring you back. You will also enjoy a tequila tasting at the end to top-off a wonderful adventure.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities specified
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
- Tequila tasting tour
- Transport by private vehicle from a central meeting point
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vehicle Insurance ($20USD per person, payable on the day of the tour)
1: Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias, Plaza Villas Vallarta José Clemente Orozco Local H2A, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
2: Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias, Plaza Villas Vallarta José Clemente Orozco Local H2A, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Nuevo Vallarta: 8:30am, 11:20am Marina: 9:00am, 11:50am Plaza Las Glorias: 9:00am, 12:10pm Downtown: 9:20am, 12:10pm
Returns to original departure point
Sunday to Saturday
After meeting your guide at a central meeting point, you will begin your adventure tour heading to the shores of Rio Cuale, enjoying the views and surroundings of the mountains in the Sierra Madre Occidental.
Your tour will be filled with adventure, adrenaline and extreme fun. You will first be led through the jungle by your professional guide to start ziplining. You will soar through the air from one ramp to the other, seeing the mountains and feeling the adrenaline as you go. THen, you will walk into the jungle admiring the flora and wildlife as you cross two bridges located on one side of the mountain. You will reach an edge from which you will have the option to rappel 27 meters high or do a 24 meter free fall.
Then, you can refresh yourself enjoying tubing at the Cuale River towards the mules that will bring you up the hill back to enjoy a tequila tour. After all the adrenaline you felt, you can relax and explore the history of tequila and how it is made. You can also taste the different flavors of tequila, topping-off a great day of adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Minimum age is 12 years
- It is recommended that you wear light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Important: You will need to pay for a vehicle insurance on the day of the tour ($20USD, per person). This is mandatory to be able to take the tour. If you wish, you may present a credit card as guarantee instead
- Note: Please provide your hotel and preferred departure time in the 'Special Requirements' box upon booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.