- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Board our comfortable boats on an incredible voyage to the Caribbean island of Contoy and Isla Mujeres. Your first stop is a guided reef snorkel tour where brightly colored coral and tropical fish are plentiful. Next stop is the protected nature reserve of Contoy Island which boasts an incredible population of bird species, and clear shallow water perfect for snorkeling, swimming and just relaxing Caribbean-style. After a delicious lunch on the beach you will have some free time before we leave for Isla Mujeres. You can enjoy 1 hour of free time on this typical Caribbean island to see the colorful streets and beautiful beaches, to buy a delicious ice-cream or souvenir.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Professional guide
- Round Transportation with AC
- Speed boat ride
- Snorkel Equipment & life jacket Mandatory
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Lunch: Fish Local Tikin Xic Style, Guacamole with Totopos, Salad and fresh fruit.
- Gluten free and Vegetarian option available under request.
- Water, softdrinks & Beer.
- Entry/Admission - Flamingos
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- 10 USD for federal marina and national park fees
1. Coco Bongo
2. Smart Cancun by Oasis
4. PRANA Tulum
5. Scotiabank Branch Tulum
6. El Camello Jr.
7. Nunum Tulum
8. Súper Akí Tulum
9. DERMA SKIN CARE
10. Embarcadero Ultramar
Traveler pickup is offered
For airbnb please provide the full address in order to provide you the nearest meeting point
Between 06:10am to 08:55am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flamingos
We start with a light breakfast (variety of sweet bread, coffee and fruits) at our exclusive pier.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Parque Nacional Isla Contoy
Your first stop is a guided reef snorkel tour where brightly colored coral and tropical fish are plentiful.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parque Nacional Isla Contoy, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Next stop is the protected nature reserve of Contoy Island which boasts an incredible population of bird species, and clear shallow water perfect for snorkeling, swimming and just relaxing Caribbean-style.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Isla Mujeres Zona Continental
In your last stop you can enjoy 1 hour of free time on this typical Caribbean island to see the colorful streets and beautiful beaches, to buy a delicious ice-cream or souvenir.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring a towel,
- Change of clothes
- Hat & sunglasses
- Comfortable shoes
- Long sleeve Tshirt
- It is not permitted to touch the coral or marine life
- It is not permitted use Sunblock or Mosquito repelent.
- Bring cash for any souvenir purchases as credit/debit card is not accepted
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.