- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience outdoor thrills at Xplor Adventure Park, located minutes away from Playa del Carmen. Zipline over treetops, steer an amphibious vehicle through the jungle, and raft or swim through rivers and caverns filled with stalactites. Then enjoy tasty, healthy food at the buffet bar at the park's restaurant. With hotel pickup and drop-off, entrance fees and lunch included, this tour is a great all-inclusive option for families staying in Playa.
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- All-you-can-eat buffet lunch
- Use of lockers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Xplor Park by Xcaret
Traveler pickup is offered
Xcaret Park opens all year, from 08:30 to 21:30. It is located 36 miles (60kilometers) south of Cancun's International Airport, 3.6 miles (6 kilometers) from Playa del Carmen and 34 miles (57 kilometers) north of Tulum. You can arrive by car (free parking lot), or take a taxi from Cancún, which will cost between USD 80 and USD 100 (one way). The journey will take about 70 minutes to get to the park. Travel time from Playa del Carmen is about 15 minutes and a taxi will cost approximately USD 15. You can also take a bus from the Bus Station in Cancun (Uxmal Avenue) and in Playa del Carmen (5th Avenue).
1/1/2018 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Saturday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xplor Park by Xcaret, Federal Highway Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km 282, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Xplor Explore the dimensions of the adventure park and its natural beauty: Fly through the air and speed down ziplines ranging from 26 to 148 feet (8 to 45 meters) in height, then land in the crystal-clear waters of the cenotes where you can climb suspension bridges.
Drive an all-terrain amphibious vehicle through jungle trails and fascinating caves where you’ll marvel at the extraordinary rock formations. Paddle a raft through underwater caves and discover fascinating grottos. Swim along the river between stalactites and stalagmites in this spectacular underground world. Trained staff are on hand to ensure your safety at all times, and all equipment (including lifejacket and helmet) are included.
Your admission includes an all-you-can-eat buffet (go as many times as you wish during the day), unlimited fruit-flavored drinks and hot chocolate when you get out of both rivers.
Duration: 12 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- Minimum age to enter Xplor is 6 years old
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4' 7" receive the child price
- Minimum age to drive the amphibious vehicles is 18 and all drivers must have a valid driver's license
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, biodegradable sunblock, a swimsuit and towel, and an extra change of clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.