- 7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Save time and by buying your entrance ticket to the National Museum of Anthropology, skipping up to 1 hour lines! By booking this ticket, you will gain entrance to the museum in less than 2 minutes. Located in Mexico City, you will be able to discover significant archaeological and anthropological artifacts from Mexico's pre-Colombian heritage, such as the Stone of the Sun (or the Aztec calendar stone) and the Aztec Xochipilli statue, as well as see artifacts from the Mayan civilization. Food and drinks are not included.
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Antropologia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Permission for video or professional cameras
National Museum of Anthropology
Visit: Museo Nacional de Antropologia, Avenida Paseo de la Reforma y Calzada Gandhi s/n Col. Chapultepec, Mexico City 11560 Mexico
Enjoy the most visited museum in Mexico, at your own pace, without standing in line. Located in the area between Paseo de la Reforma and Mahatma Gandhi Street within Chapultepec Park in Mexico City, the museum contains significant archaeological and anthropological artifacts from Mexico's pre-Columbian heritage, such as the Stone of the Sun (or the Aztec calendar stone) and the Aztec Xochipilli statue.
The museum's collections include the Stone of the Sun, giant stone heads of the Olmec civilization that were found in the jungles of Tabasco and Veracruz, treasures recovered from the Mayan civilization, at the Sacred Cenote at Chichen Itza, a replica of the sarcophagal lid from Pacal's tomb at Palenque and ethnological displays of contemporary rural Mexican life. It also has a model of the location and layout of the former Aztec capital Tenochtitlan, the site of which is now occupied by the central area of modern-day Mexico City.
The permanent exhibitions on the ground floor cover all pre-Columbian civilizations located on the current territory of Mexico as well as former Mexican territory in what is today the southwestern United States. They are classified as North, West, Mayan, Gulf of Mexico, Oaxaca, Mexico, Toltec, and Teotihuacan. The permanent expositions at the first floor show the culture of Native American population of Mexico since the Spanish colonization. The museum also hosts visiting exhibits, generally focusing on other of the world's great cultures.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your voucher is not a ticket.
- This ticket is valid and redeemable only for the date you're booking. If you present your voucher on any other date, it won't be redeemable and no refund will be done.
- If you have to cancel you booking, please let us know at least 48 hrs in advance
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please get to the main entrance of the museum from 09 to 10 am the day of your service and a Guide from Amigo Tours will you delivered your tickets. Ticket is valid and redeemable only for the date you're booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.