- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take a private tour of Chichen Itza from Cancun and enjoy personalized attention for just you and your group. See the marvelous UNESCO World Heritage Site on a guided tour and learn all about this important Mayan site in the Yucatan Peninsula. Swim in a cenote and visit the city of Valladolid on your way back. Your tour is private so you get to have a private guide and ride on a private air-conditioned van to make the most of your visit to Cancun.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private driver
- Private, bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Access to Cenote Ikkil (vest not included)
- Private shuttle van for 10 hours at your service to visit surroundings
- Breakfast or lunch
- Bottled water on van and cooler (2 per passenger)
- Taxes and insurance
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Drinks during lunch
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not shown in the list please provide us your Hotel Name.
If you are staying in an AirBnb, please provide the Condo Name, exact address and google map link of the location of your rental.
Ultramar Puerto Juarez, Ultramar Playa del Carmen
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Chichen Itza was a large pre-Columbian city built by the Mayan empire in the late classic to early postclassic. Today the remnants of this amazing culture can be admired in the pyramids they left behind, such as the worldwide known “El Castillo” pyramid or the great ball court where Mayans used to play for their lives.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
By the time you end the tour at the ruins, you will be sweaty and there is no better thing to do than swim on a fresh cenote (sinkhole).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
This colonial city is located in Yucatán and it's known for its colorful architecture. Don’t forget to eat at downtown their famous snacks like marquesitas, ice cream and esquites.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a towel and swimsuit
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.