- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend an unforgettable day sailing through the beautiful Caribbean Sea to Isla Mujeres on board our brand new luxury catamaran. Enjoy the warmth of the sun, the breeze of the sea while sailing to a reef where you will have the opportunity to snorkel and admire its wonderful and colorful marina fauna.
The highlight of this day is our state of the art 47 foot catamaran designed and built in France. Once on board, you will enjoy luxury, a special premium open bar with dry snacks and a small group of guests to ensure your comfort throughout the day. It will be an experience you will never forget.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Unlimited drinks (Premium open bar)
- Buffet lunch at a private Beach Club
- Professional Multilingual guide
- Use of premium snorkel equipment
- Dry Snacks on board
- WiFi Service on board
- Welcome cocktail.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Museo Subacuatico de Arte
- Entry/Admission - IceBar Mexico
- 13 USD dock/marine park fee
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in hotels and meeting points in Cancun Hotel Zone, Cancun Downtown and Riviera Maya.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Subacuatico de Arte, 77560 Mexico
We will take you to snorkel at Cancun Underwater museum and Manchones Reef.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: IceBar Mexico, Avenida Sac Bajo n 84 (Between Turtle Farm and Dolphin Discovery), Isla Mujeres 77400 Mexico
You'll enjoy a delicious buffet in this beach club.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla mujeres, Av Rueda Medina 14, Salina Grande, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
You'll have the chance to have a free time in Isla Mujeres, to explore the Island or do some shopping.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- An additional surcharge of 13 USD per person for marine park fee is payable on the day of your activity.
- Optional hotel pickup & drop-off is available from most Cancun & Riviera Maya hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the departure time. If you opt for hotel pickup, please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.