- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is the opportunity to go to one cavern cenote where you can swim and explore Tulum at your own pace, an ancient walled city of the Mayan culture.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour Guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Small-group tour 14 people per group
- Self-Guided Tour in Tulum
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Dos Ojos
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Every day, Monday through Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenotes Dos Ojos, Tulum 77780 Mexico
The tour starts with hotel pick up in the morning. You will then head to Cenote Dos Ojos which is a beautiful enclosed cenote near Tulum.
In this magnificent place you will see many stalactites and the swim in water which temperature is 24 °C to 25 °C (77 Fahrenheit) throughout the year. The maximum depth of the cenote "Dos Ojos" is approximately 10 meters (33 feet).
This cenote is known as a great place for diving due to its clear waters. It is also a perfect place to relax and snorkel.
After doing each of the activities within the cenote, It will leave you hungry so you can go to the restaurant to have lunch where typical Mexican dishes are served.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
To continue this magical experience you will go to the archaeological site of Tulum located just 10 minutes from the cenote,. Located on the Caribbean coast, Tulum was a walled city of the Mayan Pre-Hispanic culture. at Arriving in Tulum, our guide will be giving you an explanation about what will be found in the Ruins of Tulum and the history that characterizes them. at the entrance to the ruins of Tulum there is where you can explore Tulum at your own pace( Self guided tour in Tulum Ruins), without anyone being hurried, it is your own time. To take pictures, or even swim in the beautiful beach of the Mexican Caribbean.
In this magnificent city you can also go to explore the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea and the main buildings:
• Zoomorphic masks; the Temple of the Descending God, where stands the sculpture of the deity
• The Temple of the Frescoes, whose internal paintings depict some aspects of Mayan cosmogony.
• The Castle, which has over a temple, whose facade shows three entrances decorated with deities
After visiting Tulum, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.