- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Go on an wonderful day trip and enjoy a guided tour of Tulum to then go swimming and snorkeling in an underground world famous cenote "DOS OJOS" near the archaeological site. You will experience two of the most exciting activities in the Yucatan Peninsula, all in one day.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a A/C vehicle
- Professional guide
- Guided tour and free time in Tulum
- 50 minutes in the cenote "Dos Ojos" (life jackets available)
- Water, soft drinks and beers
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Dos Ojos
- Alcoholic beverages
- Photo or video services
- Snacks or any food other than the included lunch
- Other activities at Tulum or at the Cenote
- 10USD per person for conservation fee at "Dos Ojos"
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by
email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and
Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Dos Ojos, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Cenote Dos Ojos
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses, remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear comfortable sneakers or tennis shoes with laces and tie them up, flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site
- Please make sure you do not forget to bring your camera
- Note: If you are bringing a video camera there is an extra fee to be paid at the entrance of the archaeological site of Tulum.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.