- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Go on an wonderful day trip and enjoy a guided tour of Tulum to then go swimming and snorkeling in an underground world famous cenote "DOS OJOS" near the archaeological site. You will experience two of the most exciting activities in the Yucatan Peninsula, all in one day.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a A/C vehicle
- Professional guide
- Guided tour and free time in Tulum
- 50 minutes in the cenote "Dos Ojos" (life jackets available)
- Water, soft drinks and beers
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Alcoholic beverages
- Photo or video services
- Snacks or any food other than the included lunch
- Other activities at Tulum or at the Cenote
- 3USD per person for conservation fee at "Dos Ojos"
From major hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya
Returns to original departure point
You will be picked up from your hotel and head to the archaeological site of Tulum. Here, you'll enjoy an incredible guided tour of the ruins and learn all about the magical Maya culture and history. Tulum is located in Quintana Roo and is without a doubt one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world and there is a reason for that: you will be amazed at the pre-Columbian temples facing the Caribbean Sea which is a truly breathtaking experience.
Once you are done with the tour, you will head to the incredible cenote "Dos Ojos". Here, you can go swimming and snorkeling in an underground cenote. Then, you'll head back to your hotel.
Take this incredible adventure on your next Caribbean vacation.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses, remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear comfortable sneakers or tennis shoes with laces and tie them up, flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site
- Please make sure you do not forget to bring your camera
- Note: If you are bringing a video camera there is an extra fee to be paid at the entrance of the archaeological site of Tulum.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.