- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover the Mayan archaeological site of Tulum, Accompanied by a certificated archaeological guide that will make your visit extraordinarily Informative about Mayan Culture, World famous Mayan City for its unique location alongside the Caribbean coastline. Built on a natural outcrop facing the rising sun, the stunning turquoise blue ocean backdrop makes this beautiful site one of the most picturesque in the world.
You will explore the fascinating underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean on a leisurely snorkel tour at Akumal Bay. Brightly colored tropical fish, turtles, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience.
- Ideal choice for families
- Snorkel gear included
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Bilingual guide
- Round Transportation with AC
- Tour of archaeological site of Tulum with a certificated guide.
- Snorkel equipment,
- Box lunch (Vegetarian or Gluten Free option available under request)
- Drinks: Water & Soft Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Fee of Conservation of the Marine Faunal: USD 10 per person (this fee has to be paid at The pickup service in Cash Only)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
For Airbnb please provide the full address to provide you the nearest meeting point. Pick up from
Cancun between 06:00am -07:00 am. Pick up from Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen between 07:00
am-08:00 am and Pick up from Tulum around 09:00 am
Returns to original departure point
Sunday till Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover the Mayan archaeological site of Tulum, world famous for its unique location alongside the Caribbean coastline. Built on a natural outcrop facing the rising sun, the stunning turquoise blue ocean backdrop makes this beautiful site one of the most picturesque in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
Afterwards explore the fascinating underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean on a leisurely snorkel tour in search of sea turtles. Brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for people who are physically challenged, those who suffer with cardiac, respiratory or back problems, ailments that lead to loss of consciousness, hydrophobics, pregnant women, children under 4 years nor people who do not have basic swimming skills (for aquatic activities). People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.