- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this combination of 2 activities, ride a horse and a UTV and explore the rugged natural surroundings of Los Cabos. Convenient hotel or port transport is provided to G-Force Adventures, where you'll embark on an outdoor adventure, led by your guide.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Use of helmet
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee: $15 USD per person (mandatory)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Insurance collision fee: $25 USD per vehicle (optional)
G-Force Adventures, Carretera Cabo San Lucas, Av. La Paz Km. 106, 23473 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at most of the hotels and villas within Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.
Don't forget to add your hotel name in order to arrange your transportation.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: G-Force Adventures, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
After hotel or port pickup in Los Cabos, reach G-Force Adventures and board your double ATV. Snap on your helmet and receive a safety briefing before starting your outdoor adventure with your guide. Head to El Salto waterfall and see the well-preserved church at Los Pozos, which the local people visit for Mass.
Your 2.5-hour tour continues on to La Candelaria. This 200-year-old indigenous village features natural scenery including a desert landscape and Migriño Beach. Spend time here at the main church and discover regional flora and fauna including iguanas, hares, and doves.
Finish your ATV ride by heading back to the starting point and board another vehicle for return transport to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- It is recommended that you wear sunscreen, jeans and comfortable shoes
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.