- 5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A shore excursion adventure specifically created for cruise ship passengers. Kick off your adventure without leaving the Terminal in a speed boat, admiring beautiful views of Puerto Vallarta, including “Los Arcos” National Marine Park, or select our land-only transportation and meet us at our pick up point.
Fly high above the jungle and river on 15 of the longest, highest ziplines accompanied by our bilingual professional guides.
After the canopy, enjoy one of our many outdoor activities. Eat lunch and enjoy tropical drinks (own expense) at our riverfront restaurant - bar, discover our traditional tequila tasting.
Slide down our waterslides and swim in the natural pools of the river, where kayaks and water toys will be waiting for you (weather permitting). Discover exotic species such as Marmoset Monkeys, Squirrel Monkeys, Toucans, Iguanas and other reptiles and Macaws in our fantastic animal sanctuary.
An Excellent shore excursion with something fun for people of all the ages.
- Land or Sea round transportation from our pickup points
- Zip line course with water stations
- Traditional Tequila tasting
- Water Slides, Kayaks & River Fun (weather permitting)
- Animal Sanctuary
- Food and drinks
- Photo and video services
- Gratuities (optional)
Terminal Maritima API, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio, Las Glorias, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
For Cruise Ship Passengers we offer two transportation options (by boat or bye land).
By Boat: Departing from the inside of the Cruise Ship Terminal.
By Land: Exiting the Cruise Ship Terminal (5 min walk), departing from our office.
Puerto Vallarta - Cruise Ship terminal
Returns to original departure point
A shore excursion adventure specifically created for cruise ship passengers. kick off your adventure without leaving the Terminal in a speed boat, admiring beautiful views of Puerto Vallarta, or select our land-only transportation and meet us at our pick up point. Fly high above the jungle and river on 15 of the longest and highest ziplines accompanied by bilingual professional guides.
After the canopy, enjoy one of our many outdoor activities. Eat lunch at our riverfront restaurant - bar, have fun in our traditional Tequila Tasting. Swim, kayak or jump from our waterslides to natural pools of the river. Discover exotic species such as monkeys, toucans, iguanas and macaws in our animal sanctuary.
• Los Veranos Canopy Tour, Calle Francisca Rodriguez 336 Zona Hotelera Nte., Puerto Vallarta 48380 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: customer email address, ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. Instructions will be sent to you separate via email.
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under 40” height
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our Land Transportation option is suggested for pregnant women, children under 5 years or people with a heart condition, back pain or shoulder problems to enjoy all the other activities.
- Please arrive to your selected departure point 15 minutes prior
- We offer two departure options (land or sea), me sure to follow the appropriate pick up instructions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers over 285 lbs. / 129 Kilo
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.