- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a full-day tour exploring some of the most amazing inland attractions in Tulum. Visit Punta Laguna, is a nature reserve managed and protected by a Mayan community that offers eco-touristic activities in a very diverse and beautiful setting of mature jungle and a clear lagoon. Then, see the Coba ruins which was probably the largest settlement in the north of the Yucatan peninsula during the classic period of the Mayan Civilization.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
- Professional archeological historian guide
- Bike ride in Coba
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (revise confirmation email for pick up time)
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Punta Laguna Nature Reserve
- Extra Transportation Fees (North of Tulum)
- 10USD per person extra for pick-ups between Bahía Puerto Principe and Puerto Aventuras. +$20USD per person extra for pick-ups between Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen Colosio Street. +$30USD per person extra for pick-ups between Colosio Street (North of Playa) del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Paraiso.
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in the immediate Tulum area is included in the price of the tour. We can pick up to your hotel or vacation rental if given an exact address.
Additional fees apply for pick ups between Tulum and Playa del Carmen.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
TUESDAY AND FRIDAY
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Coba 77793 Mexico
Explore the archaeological site of Coba by bicycle (possible alternatives) and climb the highest pyramid in Yucatan
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Punta Laguna Nature Reserve, Tulum Mexico
Explore the beautiful nature reserve, look for monkeys in the jungle, canoe on a beautiful lagoon, zipline.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Don't Forget to Bring:
- Bathing Suit.
- Comfortable Shoes.
- Extra T-Shirt.
- Sun glasses.
- Cash (Most of the local vendors only accept cash).
- Only if necessary: Bio degradable Sun Screen & Bio Degradable Mosquito Repellent.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.