- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• Eat like a mexican in Cancun, go where the locals go!
• Get to know from street food, to tacos sampler to gourmet dishes.
• Get to know 4 authentic & local restaurants, skipping the line to a private reserved table.
• Savor a total of 7 handpicked plates and try 3 different mexican spirits: Tequila, Mezcal and Xtabentun.
• Taste a piece of history & culture on each dish & drink!
• Live Mariachi music, traditional mexican games and the chance to know more people from all over the world.
• Groups will be kept small to guarantee an intimate and personal experience.
• Of course roundtrip transportation from any Cancun Hotel or Air bnb and friendly English speaking local guide are included.
- Roundtrip air conditioned transportation from any hotel in Cancun. Guaranteed to skip the lines Friendly english speaking local guide. 3 restaurants + 1 local park. Skip the line and no waiting time to be served. Reserved table and exclusive spot for the tour's participants. 8 handpicked plates chosen by our staff: traditional & common food from the central part of Mexico, mayan cuisine, and fresh local sea food. 3 drinks: 1 in every stop. Tequila, mezcal and mayan liquor tasting. All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya available at extra cost ($15 usd per person, payable when picked up)
- Extra drinks during the tour
- Extra dishes not specified in the tour description
- Tips for the guide (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Try an amazing selection of 7 local plates and 3 Mexican spirits tasting in the best local restaurants in Cancun Mexico. Feed your inner foodie visiting 4 unique local places and get to know the real taste of Mexico!!
Start your experience with a prompt and comfortable hotel pick up. Meet our tour guide, who will be the ambassador for everything related to the food, drinks and the story behind each spot where the tour will take place. During the tour, we will ride through the main streets of Downtown Cancun to catch a glimpse and learn about culture, history, and architecture of Cancun.
Our 4 different stops (Skip the line and expect a reserved table):
• Caribbean Seafood: Fresh fish ceviche "tostada" and regional style shrimp "empanada".
• Local food from Yucatan Peninsula: Pibil style pork "Panucho" and delicious pumpkin seed and egg "Papadzul".
• Tacos & food from Central Mexico: The world famous taco al pastor with cheese "Gringa", and juicy Arrachera steak Taco.
• Dessert at a local Mexican park: Mexican crepe "Marquesita" with your favorite topping
Besides the main dishes, a wide variety of sides and sauces such as Guacamole, pico de gallo & chips and nopales (for listing some) will be offered.
We have selected a traditional drink for each stop (the best match for your food): Refreshing cocktails, each one prepared with local fruits and Tequila, Mezcal and Xtabentun liquor.
In addition to the culinary experience, live a memorable moment like being sang by the mariachi, life at a traditional park and Mexican games.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- For alcohol tasting adult must be 18+ with a valid ID.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This was our third visit to Cancun - we've done everything there is to do. So, I was very happy to see this tour offered. Our guide Christian and driver Marco were both excellent. The food was deceptively filling (didn't look like big portions) and was delicious. Also, the drinks offered were very good. We visited three restaurants and finished in the main park in the town centre for dessert. We all loved it - especially my late-teen kids. Really did feel we got to try authentic food from the region as promised in restaurants the locals would eat in. The marketplace at the end was a nice bonus. Highly recommend this tour if you are a foodie and want to experiment.
This was an excellent evening. We booked the tour while on our vacation, looking for something to do the last evening. The driver was very good and the tour guide was wonderful. The tour guide was a Spanish chef who know much about the history of Cancun. He entertained us with local history as well as information about the dishes we were trying. All of the food was at locally owned restaurants - no chains. The food was excellent. No waiting at any location. Everyone was incredibly friendly. All in all, an excellent evening. We will be booking some of the other tours this company offers on the next visit.
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our guided tour to the various restaurants. We were picked up in a timely manner from our hotel in a comfortable van. Our guide was a very pleasant and informative young man who spoke excellent English. We traveled to three restaurants in downtown Cancun all with three distinctive characteristics. The food was plenty, tasty and well presented. Our guide gave us extensive information about each dish and back ground of the restaurant. The meals were accompanied with regional drinks. Dessert was eaten in a large park where many families were enjoying the evening in a carnival atmosphere....very authentic experience! I would highly recommend experiencing the tour to give you more insight to Mexico and its cuisine. One suggestion for the organizer would be to include either a soup or salad into the tasting as the taco dishes become a little too repetitive.