- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Combine 2 of Cancun's most popular trip choices and you will enjoy snorkeling, ziplining, ATVs and cenote swimming all in one day! Discover the world's second largest barrier reef right outfront the little fishing village of Puerto Morelos and explore the Mayan jungle ziplining through its trees, four-wheeling deep into jungles terrain and swimming in a cool, fresh-water Mayan cenote.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 6 Ziplines
- 3 interactive bridges ( Skyboarding,Monkeysteps,Trainline)
- 1 zipline into the cenote
- ATV rental with helmet
- Zipline equipment
- Travel insurance
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Reef and Dock Tax ( 10 usd)
1: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
4: Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
5: Isla Blanca, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at all hotels in Cancun,Riviera Maya,Tulum.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos, Av. Rafael e Melgar 1 2,3, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico
Let nature amaze you! The worlds 2nd largest great barrier reef is located right off the beach at Puerto Morelos, a 15 mins drive from Cancun.
Definitely the best snorkel en Mexico, the great barrier reef is home to turtles, many different species of fish, colorful corals.
With Snorkel Extreme we take you to snorkel at two different location of the reef, after snorkeling take some time to wander the charming town of Puerto Morelos or just relax on the beach, finally enjoy lunch at a local beachside restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Extreme Adventure, Leona Vicario KM 19.1, Ruta de los Cenotes Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos 77500 Mexico
After snorkeling aboard our van and get ready for some inland adventure where you'll enjoy three activities: ziplines, ATV's and cenote, all combined in one awesome tour. Discover the jungle as you ride on a powerful 4x4 ATV, then zip through the trees on 9 ziplines and walk through hanging bridges. Finally, jump into the refreshing water of a 100% natural Mayan cenote (zipline and jumping platform). Located deep into the Mayan jungle at the " Ruta de los Cenotes", Extreme Adventure Eco Park will offer you the best experience in a small-group setting of 10 people per group. Your tour also includes professional bilingual guides, transport and high safety standards.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be 18+ to drive ATV single
- Must be 16+ to drive ATV accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age: 4 years old
- Maximum weight: 118 kg/ 260 lbs
- Maximum waist size: 1.24 mts / 49 inchs
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We did everything that was told in the description..The staff knew what they were doing but there could've been more excitement. My favorite part was the snorkeling!
We enjoyed the entire day. The food was great and the staff are very helpful and knowledgable. I highly recommend them.
They indicate to bring clothing and shoes that you do not care about because you will not be able to get the red mud stains out of your clothing and shoes after the ATV ride. Also, they dropped the ball on the snorkeling and didn't seem to know who was responsible for taking us out on a boat as advertised. Transportation van was in disrepair, AC did not work properly, was dirty and had a foul odor. The ATVs were old and they indicated that we could get a steam burn if we drove through water or mud. Would not recommend.
This was amazing! The staff at Extreme Adventures are also really helpful and they all know what they're doing!