- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Gain essential insights into Mexico’s past on a visit to Chichen Itza with a private archaeologist. Miss the crowds by visiting in the early morning, and see parts of the site that traditional tours don’t visit. With pickup from Cancun, experience the majesty of the entire Chichen Itza site and receive personalized attention from your professionally certified guide.
- Bilingual guide
- Box Lunch for Chichen Itza (includes a baguette, a boxed juice and a pack of cookies)
- Round transportation from meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Fee for use of video camera at Chichen Itza (between $10USD to $25USD)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local tax of $406 mxn. This amount is subject to change for bookings in 2020.
InterContinental Presidente Cancun Resort, Blvd. Kukulcan Km 7.5, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
With this Viator Exclusive, your early morning visit to Chichen Itza allows you to explore the site before the crowds so you can enjoy the rest of your day on the beach.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable walking shoes and camera
- All visitors to Chichen Itza will need to pay a local tax of $406 mxn.
- Note: The tour is on shared basis and there is a private guide per each group of up to 20 people
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.