- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take your Mexican fiesta on board a decorative floating barge for a 3-hour evening cruise in Xoximilco — a Cancun attraction modeled after the pre-Columbian Aztec region of Xochimilco. Ride a flat-bottomed boat called ‘trajinera’ through the canals and enjoy a tasting menu of typical cuisine, including beer and tequila, along with traditional Mexican music. Numbers are limited to 20 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Food tastings
- Unlimited tequila, beer and flavored water (open bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Live music such as Mariachi, Bolero and Trio
- Night tour by Trajinera through canals
- Entry/Admission - Xoximilco Cancun by Xcaret
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We would like to make it comfortable for you. We will pick you up at your hotel. During the booking, please choose Pickup Location and then select the radio button saying "Please pick me up at" and choose "I don't see my pickup location" from the drop down then type the hotel name on the box underneath so that we can easily locate your hotel pickup.
You must contact Grupo Xcaret at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation.
Upon pickup, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your activity.
Returns can start at 11:30 pm to original departure point.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xoximilco Cancun by Xcaret, Carretera Cancun - Chetumal, Km. 338. Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Mexican party and dinner cruise on the Xoximilco Tour An exclusive
trajinera boat takes you along the channels of the Xoximilco Tour, a
park built as a tribute to the famous historical site of Xochimilco
which is located outside of Mexico City. Delight yourself with the dishes
traditional while your boat navigates the canals while
mariachi, marimba, jarocho and bolero melodies warm your memorable
Party aboard the boat decorated with colors.
Your evening meal includes:
Appetizer: chips and salsa
First course: tamales, Oaxaca cheese ball, fried silver sides or
Second course: steamed fish with earthworm seeds, pork in sauce
green, chicken in mole sauce or veal roll with corn sauce and
Dessert: corn custard, caramel, dulce de leche de piñones or
ground chocolate from Oaxaca
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Trajinera maximum capacity - 20 passengers
- Wearing comfortable clothe, shoes and pants is recommended.
- Eco-friendly Insect repellent is recommended.
- Bring cash to by souvenirs and photos.
- Please provide us with information in case of special food requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.