- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Come and enjoy a spectacular camel ride along the crystalline waters and majestic waves of the Pacific Ocean. Immerse yourself in camel culture and learn about its history, anatomy, personality, keeping and training.
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Soft Beverages
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Entrance fee ($20 USD per person payable on site)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Main Lobby of your Hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Main Lobby of your Hotel
Don’t miss the fantastic opportunity to experience an incredible tour that you will remember for a life time. Come and enjoy a spectacular camel ride along the crystalline waters and majestic waves of the Pacific Ocean. Immerse yourself in camel culture and learn about its history, anatomy, personality, keeping and training; Get up close and personal including petting and feeding these amazing creatures also enjoy a fantastic natural hike in our ecological reserve where you´ll learn about different types of plants and vegetation like the cholla,cardon, yuka, correcaminos and more. Taste our exquisit mexican food and discover the authentic flavors of several dishes from different regions of our country. At the end enjoy a Tequila tasting and take a quick Tequila class where you will learn everything you need to know about Tequila.
• Well-trained quarter camels, amazing landscapes, breathtaking views, beach riding, Aviary visit included. Beautiful facilities.
• Great for couples and families.
Departures: 8:00 am, 10:30 am, 1:30 pm and 4:00 pm.
Duration: Aprox. 2.5 hrs. + transportation time
Round trip transportation, Guide, Camel Ride, water (we have a container with fresh water), Mexican buffet & Tequila tasting
Photos, Souvenirs and tips, entrance fee $20 usd per person
Bring sunblock, sunglasses and a light jacket in winter time.
We do not allow pregnancy women or people with neck or back injuries, people under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted. Minimum age to ride a camel 7 years old, maximum weight 250 pounds
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.