- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Río Secreto Wild, a gift from nature that takes us to an underground world with unique dimensions and that has been in silence for a long time to surprise the fortunate adventurers in this ecosistems willing to live a unique experience surrounded by the sounds of nature.
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Rio Secreto
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
The visitors will arrive to Río Secreto’s ticket booth at 8:00 a.m. where they will meet their guide and will receive the instructions for the tour. They’ll have a Continental breakfast and will be provided with the necessary equipment for the expedition: helmet with lamp, wetsuit, water-shoes, life jacket, snorkel equipment and a lunch bag.
Next, they will bike 1 1/2 km through a path in the jungle, full of vegetation and will have the possibility of seeing local wildlife on the way to the mayan underworld.
They will explore 1 1/2 km. in an dry cave for about 1 and a half hour to 2 hours, during which they will observe incredible formations and roof collapses, they’ll walk between light and darkness, until they arrive to the Jungle Camp.
After a 2 hour swim in a semi flooded cave (time depends on adventurers), they’ll come back to Jungle Camp in order to change and prepare to go back to Base Camp, where they will enjoy a regional buffet.
Finally, they’ll return to the reception in order to be transferred to hotel, in the provided transportation or their own.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.