- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover unknown trails by ATV through the impressive Sierra Madre Occidental. You will admire the amazing mountainous landscape to the river canyon. Your tour includes all necessary equipment and a professional guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- All necessary equipment
- Tequila tasting
- Entry/Admission - Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vehicle Insurance ($20USD per person, payable on the day of the tour)
1: Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
2: Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias, Plaza Villas Vallarta José Clemente Orozco Local H2A, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Nuevo Vallarta: 7:20am, 11:20am Marina: 7:50am, 11:50pm Plaza Las Glorias: 7:50am, 11:50am Downtown: 8:10am, 12:10pm
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias, Plaza Villas Vallarta José Clemente Orozco Local H2A, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
If you like adventure, this is the best option for you!
Adventure Without Limits!
Dare to ride an ATV and discover unknown trails, in the stunning Sierra Madre. Admire the scenery from our mountains to the river canyon, where we’ll enjoy the waterfall “el salto” and springs that nature has given us.
Come live an adventure, where the adrenaline will feel the excitement of this tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
The boardwalk in Puerto Vallarta is a working space on the seafront, which has become one of the main meeting points of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you wear light clothing, a swimsuit and comfortable shoes
- A driver's license is required on the day of the tour
- Important: You will need to pay for a vehicle insurance on the day of the tour ($20USD, per person). This is mandatory to be able to take the tour. If you wish, you may present a credit card as guarantee instead
- Note: Please provide your hotel and preferred departure time in the 'Special Requirements' box upon booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Awesome experience! Friendly guides and beautiful scenery. Would definitely recommend and love to do again!
This tour was a highlight of my trip. This was my first experience on an ATV and the staff made sure I had fun and most importantly I was safe. I enjoyed the Tequila Tasting tour and my meal at the restaurant. I enjoyed every aspect of this outing and would recommend it to others.