- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private marine eco-activity where you'll be able to witness the power and gentleness of magnificent animals: Humpback whales. You will be guided into the wonders of whales, by a biologist with a Masters Degree in Marine Ecology. The boat is 27feet long, with cabin and a bathroom. It also has an observation tower. The tour will follow the regulations for the activity, so you will enjoy it as much as possible, without disturbing the whales. Join in and meet these amazing and graceful giants and become a responsible whale watcher!
- Soft Beverages
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- The listed price does not include a $40 pesos per person port tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Mr. Cream Pancakes & Waffles
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vallarta Natours, Puerto Vallarta
Meet your guide and group at the marina at 8:45am,(or 1:20pm) to depart no later than 9am( or 1 e0pm). You guide will introduce you to the wonders of humpback whales and the environment on board a boat, as the captain starts looking for whales.
As soon as whales are spotted, you will get close. You will also learn interesting facts about whales and you can ask any questions as your guide will surely explain all that you see. Throughout the tour, you will try to find different groups of whales, but all depends on Mother Nature. Each spotting can last up to 30 minutes in order to have a responsible whale watching activity.
Lunch is provided around noon when the boat turns into a 360° marine view deli-restaurant. You will be back to the marina around 1pm, after having had a lot of fun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Rain or shine the tour will depart.
- Seasonal operating December to March
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.