- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the food and culture of Mexico City on this 4-hour walking tour. Experience the tastes of Mexico as you sample delicious foods at a variety of locations. Learn about the history of Colonia Roma as you stroll through this bohemian neighborhood.
• Taste real traditional and innovative Mexican food
• Learn about the history and culture of Mexico as you stroll through the beautiful architectural streets of Mexico City’s celebrated neighborhoods
• Feel like a local – discover Mexico City from a new angle with the help of an experienced and passionate guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Likely to Sell Out
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Food tasting
- Alcoholic drinks
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tres Galeones, Jalapa 117, Roma Nte., 06700 Cuauhtemoc, CDMX, Mexico
Cafe Barajas, Monterrey 225, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Monday to Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colonia Roma, Avenida Alvaro Obregon, 06760 Mexico
Walk around to discover the beauty of this gastonomic haven.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mercado Roma, Calle Queretaro 225 Colonia Roma Norte, Mexico City 06700 Mexico
Eat and discover this trendy gourmet spot
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Small intimate group. Nothing wrong with walking and eating. Some places were better than others as was the food. Tour guide was very young but nice.
We were staying in the Roma neighbourhood and were pleased to discover little gems that we would have otherwise never noticed. It was a feel good tour by visiting conscientious businesses and venues that love and preserve the history of the area. The food was higher end and so delicious. Well worth it for anyone who loves food!
Our guide was very knowledgeable about regional Mexican cuisine, as well as Mexico City history. She was very conscientious in accommodating a request. The stops had varied cuisines, some veggie options though a strict vegetarian would only be able to appreciate half the tastes. Amazing food!!!!!
Our guide Paola was wonderful! She really was passionate about the food ,history and architure of the nbuildings. We loved hearing everything she could tell us about the city and it's history. She was on time and never made us feel rushed. By the end of the tour I felt as if we were old friends.
I would highly recommend this tour.Come hungry and wear good walking shoes. You stop at 7 places and by the end of it I was very full but not feeling over full. Thank You Paola!!
The Colonia Roma Food Tour is not JUST a food tour. There was art, history, tamales, wine, house made beer, house made Mezcal and a coffee tasting/ demonstration. Although we were in one neighborhood in Mexico City, I experienced flavors from the entire country.
The tour was well planned and organized. My tour guide Salima seamlessly connected architecture, history with the neighborhood and food. Salima is extremely knowledgeable. I enjoyed her conversation and her passion for Mexico. And the food...wow! The food was as excellent as the tour and my lovely tour guide. The Colonia Roma Food Tour was the BEST thing I did in Mexico City and NOT to be missed. I promise to return!
This was a wonderful experience. It was my first time in Mexico and was great to not only taste amazing food, but learn about the history and architecture of Mexico City. I have nothing be high praises and I am recommending that everyone take this tour.
I highly recommend this fascinating tour. Tour guide Rodrigo introduced himself at the appointed time and place. He was very knowledgeable about local food, history and architecture and he was super cool. The food at all seven locations was delicious and interesting and just the right amount so that I could consume everything and not be overly full. This was my favorite tour one of four great tours while in Mexico City.