- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hop aboard Pez Gato and sail out to the Pacific for a 2-hour tour to observe the annual migration of Baja's Whales from December 15th to April 15th. Observe the Humpback Whale and the California Gray as they swim in the tropical waters for their annual breeding and mating season. The catamaran will also cruise by Cabo's landmarks, including Lover's Beach, the Arch and Land's End. Transportation to and from the marina is not included.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Professional crew
- Sailing catamaran
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Mar de Cortez Marina, Cabo San Lucas
Two Tours Daily
Choose between two start times (9 am or 12 pm) and meet at the Mar de Cortez Marina in Cabo San Lucas. Once at the marina, hop aboard Pez Gato catamaran and get ready to have a wonderful experience as you observe the whales of Baja California. See the Gray and Humpback whales and learn from your guide about their behaviors. Your 2-hour sailing and whale watching tour also includes all beverages and snacks. As you sail, you'll get to observe the mother whales with their calves and the crew can help identify different breeds and behaviors. You'll also get to see some of Cabo's iconic landmarks including Lover's Beach, the Arch and Land's End, before heading back to the marina where the tour ends.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the departure time printed on your ticket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please bring a light sweater or jacket. Don't forget your camera.
- Please be at the dock at least 20 minutes prior to the time printed on this ticket to ensure an on-time departure
- For Cruise Ship passengers: Cabo is on Mountain Time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This was a wonderful experience! We found and respectfully followed several whales. The. food was good, the crew was bright and cheerful. The boat is in good shape. We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Highly recommended!