- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy one of the most popular private tours as you navigate in the waters of the Sea of Cortez and go on a snorkeling adventure. You will enjoy your own private boat and see the main landmarks in Los Cabos. Then, you will head to Santa Maria or Chileno Bay and have a wonderful time discovering marine life and relaxing. This tour is sure to give you an unforgettable experience.
- Snorkel gear included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
Your private tour begins at the marina where you will meet your captain and board your private charter. You will start the tour with a cruise along the beautiful peninsula while pointing out all of the landmarks, including Lover´s Beach, Sea Lion Colony and the famous Arch. During this time, you will have plenty of photo opportunities.
Then, you will cruise to either Santa Maria or Chileno Bay for your snorkeling adventure. You will be provided with all the necessary equipment and enjoy a wonderful time as you encounter an abundance of tropical fish. This tour offers you the privacy of your own boat, no crowds and no rushing. You will enjoy the tranquility and calm waters of the bay from simply relaxing on the boat, or jumping in for a swim in the crystalline waters.
This is a tour for all ages, as you can be as relaxed or active as you choose. It will truly give you a perfect day in the water in beautiful Cabo San Lucas.
Note: Giving back to the community is something the local tour operator highly values. As a way to show their appreciation for what the Los Cabos Humane Society does for their community, they donate a fee of the tours' profit to this non-profit civil association.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, please advise of your preferred departure time
- Follow all rules, regulations, and safety instructions of the crew members and staff at all times
- Be fully aware that you are going to take part in an ocean adventure journey, so dress expecting to get wet
- Departure Notice: Please arrive at Cabo San Lucas, Marina IGY on Dock “D”, just a few minutes prior to your departure time selected during the booking process. The tour operator has a meeting point, not an office in the Marina, and does not have a booth nor a sales representative but Captain Luis will assist all guests right there on Dock "D" when arrives at the gate shortly before departure time. Please try and be as close to the departure time as possibly can ѕinсе there is nо ѕhаdе around thе dock gаtе tо wait for аn еxtеndеd реriоd оf timе. Thеrе iѕ a shopping mall nearby with A/C to ѕtrоll around thеrе if you arrive at thе Mаrinа vеrу early.
- Bring Along: Waterproof camera, Hat with drawstring, Non-slip shoes, Towels, Sunscreen, Cash for Gratuities or souvenirs, Lightweight personal belongings
- Due to limited space onboard we advise not to bring unnecessary items or any bulky baggage in order to provide more room and comfort on your tour
- Important Advice: For a group of exactly 10 people we recommend that there are teenagers and children on it.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
This was by far the best snorkeling experience we have had out of 13 or so in various parts of the world. They met us at the pier and took us out to the Arch, our Captain Luis was very knowledgable about the area showing us all the natural phenomena and the point where the 2 oceans meet each other. He then cruised us out to a very nice spot with the largest reef and we were able to snorkel without a single other person in the water for about 45 minutes. It was the most peaceful and relaxing snorkel trip we have ever taken, and I highly recommend these guys. Extremely professional, accommodating, and knowledgable!
We arrived into Cabo on a cruise ship. It was a short walk to the pier. Luis took us out to Chileno Bay, which was a bit of a cruise away from the Arch and the crowds of boats that all go there. He had offered to take us there on the way, however since we have been before we opted to head straight to Chileno Bay. Snacks and beer were provided. Chileno Bay was beautiful. It was full of fish and super clear water to see the coral and sea life there. It was a great way to spend the day!
It was wonderful to have the boat to ourselves and not have to fight any crowds. The snorkeling equipment was in good shape. Our boat captain, Luis, was knowledgeable and funny. We got to see some wonderful sights. I would book this trip again.
Absolutely fantastic private tour. For small additional cost, we had the boat to ourselves. Luis was incredibly accommodating and knowledgeable - his snorkeling equipment is new and top quality - watched a cattle boat full of snorkelers load and unload while Luis anchored in the best spot.
We had a great time, the tour guide was fantastic. He took us wherever we wanted, went as fast or as slow as we wanted, stopped whenever we wanted him to, had food and drinks, provided snorkel gear and took our photos. We would definitely do it again and thought about doing it again on the same trip!