- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We are a tour operator company with 25 years of experience, our guides are proffesionally certified and great guides that will make sure you feel as you where traveling through time.
This tour is unique due to that it offers two archeological sites (Coba and Tulum.)
And nothing compares to the beautiful beaches of Tulum, you will also have the opportunity to swim in the wonderful waters of the cenote of Multum Ha.
A breathtaking tour
- Transportation with Air Conditioning.
- Refreshments, purified water and beer on board the bus.
- Continental breakfast on board the bus
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish - English)
- Entrances to the archaeological zone of Coba.
- Buffet lunch at the restaurant "KI Hannal" Bar open during lunch
- Entrance to the cenote.
- Entrance to the archaeological zone of Tulum
- Taxes and insurance
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Beach
- Rent of bicycle in archaeological zone
- Payment use of video camera
- Life Vest Rentals
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Coba, Yucatan Peninsula
Discover the mysteries of the Mayans during an immersive guided tour that takes you deep into Coba, an ancient Mayan city on the Yucatán Peninsula. This impressive archaeological site features the ruins of a once-thriving civilization, which you get to explore before visiting the Cenote Multum-Ha.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tulum Beach, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
Travel back in time during a day trip to the mysterious Mayan ruins of Tulum. Uncover the secrets of this ancient civilization as you tour the archeological site with a guide, enjoy some free time to dig your toes into the sand of Tulum's picture-perfect beach.
Once you arrive, enter the archeological site and explore the mysteries of this fascinating and well-preserved city. Listen to theories about Maya rituals, worship, and daily life as you walk around the site's clifftop Castillo. After your tour you have some free time to take photos, go for a walk along the beach, or take a dip in the beautiful turquoise waters of the Caribbean before the return ride to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.