- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The original Cancun City Tour, Combine shopping, culture and sightseeing all in Cancun. Weather its your fist time traveling here or you are coming back, this is the best way to really know Cancun, with a visit to an archaeological site, famous landmarks and much more during this 6-hour combination tour. See the archaeological site of El Meco, just 5 minutes outside of the city, and learn about its historic role in Maya trade from your guide. Next, spend time at an artisanal craft market to barter with local vendors offering handicrafts. Visit Cancun landmarks and city highlights–including the Tequila Museum–at the Hotel Zone and take a spectacular oceanfront photo at the famous Cancun sign at Playa Delfines. We are touring Cancun since 2002, let us show you.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Tequila tasting
- Bottled water
- Refreshing facial towels
- Free use of selfie stick (subject to equipment compatibility)
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels and designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Xightseeing Xcursions
- Entry/Admission - El Meco Ruins
- Food and drinks, unless specified
1: Plaza La Fiesta, Playa del Carmen, Plaza Antigua, 10 Avenida Sur 1, Playacar, 77717 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
2: Coco Bongo, Calle 12 Norte, esquina con Av. 10 Norte, Col. Centro, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
3: Hacienda Morelos, SM 1 Mz2, Rafael E. Melgar, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
4: Hacienda Doña Isabel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
5: Playacar Center, Paseo Xaman - Ha, Zona Hotelera, Playacar, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Please Note: Please verify your hotel location in order to select the correct tour option in order to get pick up at your hotel or designated meeting points.
If you are staying in Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen or any other location outside Cancun, you must select "With riviera maya pick up"
If you are staying within Cancun , select "with cancun pick up option"
If your hotel is not served in our pick up route, please select an starting point.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
TUESDAY, THURSDAY AND SATURDAY
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xightseeing Xcursions, Cancun 77534 Mexico
We are hosting your experience.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: El Meco Ruins, Puerto Juarez 77500 Mexico
After a morning hotel pickup, your informative guide takes you to El Meco, a Maya archaeological site located just outside of Cancun that visitors often miss. During a 45-minute tour, learn about its history and enjoy free time to appreciate the ruins on your own.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mercado 23, Cancun Mexico
Get the real thing of a total local market, while driving trough the narrow pads of Market 23.
Pass By: Avenida Tulum, Cancun Mexico
Your guide then shows you Cancun’s landmarks, including those in the downtown district and hotel zone.
Stop At: Mercado 28, Calle Xel Ha SM 28, Mz 13, Cancun 77509 Mexico
Back in your air-conditioned vehicle, continue to ‘Celso’ at Market 28, where you’ll enjoy an authentic marketplace experience. Interact with local vendors offering handcrafted artifacts at flea-market-type shops, pick up real silver from Taxco at the best prices!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Avenida Kukulkan, Cancun Mexico
Travel along Boulevard Kukulcan for views of Cancun hotels, clubs and marinas.
Stop At: Hacienda Tequila Cancun, Boulevard Kukulcan Km 13 No. 270 Col. Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77537 Mexico
Enter the Tequila Museum, which houses 700 types of Mexican tequilas. Learn about the various brands and enjoy a tasting here.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Luxury Avenue Cancun, Hotelera (Hotel Zone) Blvd Kukulcan Km. 13 Zona, Cancun 77504 Mexico
Score duty-free prices on brand names at designer stores.
Stop At: Kukulcan Plaza, Blvd. Kukulcan km 13 Zona Hotelera, 77500 Mexico
Shopping oportunity at the just renovated mall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa Delfines, Boulevard Kukulkan, Punta Nizuc - Cancun 335 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Cap off the day with jawdropping views of the Cancun bay and coastline at El Mirador in Playa Delfines (this stop is subject to weather conditions).
Take a commemorative shot next to the famous and colorful Cancun sign that has become a must for visitors. You’ll be transported back to your hotel in the late afternoon, with unique purchases and memorable photos in hand.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel name is required in order to confirm your pick up time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs and mobility scooters with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please Note: Please verify your hotel location. If you are staying in Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen or any other location outside Cancun, you must select "With riviera maya pick up" in order to get pick up at your hotel or designated meeting points. If you are staying within Cancun hotel zone, hotel pick up is provided, no special notice needed.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.