- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit the incredible magical city of Guanajuato, with its colorful facades, fascinating landscapes, city tunnels and captivating museums. A cultural city like no other, Guanajuato offers something for everyone, including a delicious lunch of regional Mexican food, intricate architecture and lots of history and local culture for those interested in Mexico’s colonial past.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We will drop you off at your hotel or house/rental.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monumento al Pipila, Guanajuato, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
See the majestic view of Guanajuato from up top before heading into town to start the tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.