- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit the incredible magical city of Guanajuato, with its colorful facades, fascinating landscapes, city tunnels and captivating museums. A cultural city like no other, Guanajuato offers something for everyone, including a delicious lunch of regional Mexican food, intricate architecture and lots of history and local culture for those interested in Mexico’s colonial past.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel, rental, AirBnB or private home. Please message us with your hotel name or rental address.
We will drop you off at your hotel or house/rental.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monumento al Pipila, Guanajuato Mexico
See the majestic view of Guanajuato from up top before heading into town to start the tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.