- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an all you can eat and drink dinner cruise in Cabo San Lucas. Experience this cruise and a delicious Mexican buffet while you enjoy spectacular views of Cabo San Lucas and its world famous landmark Land´s End as the sun begins to set behind the Pacific Ocean.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Buffet dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Mexican buffet dinner
- Open bar (domestic drinks)
- Souvenirs photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lobster dinner $14 USD per lobster tail
- International bar ($6 USD per drink)
- Tips for crew.
Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Monday to saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Turn the ordinary into the extraordinary as you try this amazing combination: a cruising restaurant for the best dining experience on the Sea of Cortez plus incredible views and pleasant music.
You and your loved ones will enjoy a 2.5-hour cruise and a freshly prepared Mexican buffet dinner and drinks as you sail into the sunset.
Stop At: Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
See the beautiful beach next bo land's end Arch
Stop At: Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas, At the tip of the Baja California Peninsula, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Have fun on the 360 degrees viewing deck, passing by and admiring the views of Cabo San Lucas famous landmarks including The Arch, Sea Lion Colony, Lover's Beach, Pelican Rock, Neptune's Finger and magnificent million dollar, Villas on the cliffs of luxury, Pedregal community.
Don't forget to bring your camera as this is an experience you sure don't want to forget.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.