- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You exclusive catamaran adventure, limited to a
maximum of only 16 guests, starts with an introduction to coral reefs and the marine species inhabiting them by our Puerto Morelos Marine National Park certified guides as you make your way to the best preserved area of the Great Mesoamerican Reef, the largest coral barrier reef in the Americas. Our certified guide will accompany you throughout your snorkeling adventure ensuring your safety and comfort. After snorkeling we leisurely sail the protected turquoise waters of the Puerto Morelos lagoon as you enjoy a light lunch and drinks.
- Puerto Morelos National Marine Park certified guide
- Use of lockers and showers
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar with soft drinks, beer, wine and mixers with Absolute Vodka, Don Julio Tequila and Rum Bacardi.
- Lunch - Light lunch consisting of a ham and cheese baguette, fruit and chips.
- Snorkeling gear
- The listed price does not include a $10.00 person Marine Reef Tax, payable at the dock. The surcharge is required and is not within our control.
- Entry/Admission - National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos
Marina La Bonita, Sm 31 Mza 1 Lte 8, Bahia Petempich, KM 328 carretera Chetumal-Cancún, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel information and we will contact you with your scheduled pick up time.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos, Av. Rafael e Melgar 1 2,3, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico
Sail and snorkel Puerto Morelos National Marine Park
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If requesting transportation please provide your hotel name.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.