- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You exclusive catamaran adventure, limited to a
maximum of only 16 guests, starts with an introduction to coral reefs and the marine species inhabiting them by our Puerto Morelos Marine National Park certified guides as you make your way to the best preserved area of the Great Mesoamerican Reef, the largest coral barrier reef in the Americas. Our certified guide will accompany you throughout your snorkeling adventure ensuring your safety and comfort. After snorkeling we leisurely sail the protected turquoise waters of the Puerto Morelos lagoon as you enjoy a light lunch and drinks.
- Puerto Morelos National Marine Park certified guide
- Use of lockers and showers
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar with soft drinks, beer, wine and mixers with Absolute Vodka, Don Julio Tequila and Rum Bacardi.
- Lunch - Light lunch consisting of a ham and cheese baguette, fruit and chips.
- Snorkeling gear
- The listed price does not include a $10.00 person Marine Reef Tax, payable at the dock. The surcharge is required and is not within our control.
Marina La Bonita
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Head to our dock for our 8:30 am Reef Sail and Snorkel departure. Meet your captain and friendly crew as you step aboard catamaran Adelita as we set sail towards the best preserved area of the Puerto Morelos Marine Park. During this brief sail, your marine park guides will provide a brief safety briefing and introduction to coral reefs and the creatures inhabiting them. After getting fitted with snorkeling gear jump into a world of wonder as you snorkel through the warm cristal clear waters surrounding the reef. Because your safety is our highest priority there will be at least one guide for every 8 snorkelers. After visiting the reef, enjoy a light lunch and drinks as we set sail across the protected turquoise waters of the Puerto Morelos lagoon. Enjoy the gentle Caribbean breeze as you soak up some sun or relax in our spacious lounge areas. Rest assured that you will find a comfortable spot and always receive top notch service as we limit our trips to a maximum of only 16 passengers. After the boat arrives at our dock at 12:00 pm you can enjoy a freshwater shower before you go back at your hotel.
Roundtrip transportation is available as an option for a small surcharge from select Puerto Morelos and Riviera Maya hotels with Mercedes Benz air conditioned vans.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If requesting transportation please provide your hotel name.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.