- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Have Fun and Enjoy th Best of the Local Flavors on this 3 hours Walking and Food Tasting Tour to the Best Local Eateries of San Jose del Cabo
Discover the natives hot spots; Taste the Most Delicious Flavors in the Local Foodie Gems while a Friendly and Knowledgeable Local guide, get to know about the History, the Traditions and the Life of the People.
Juan More Taco Tour” is more than the typical “food tour” its also a way to become a local in 3 hours..
- English speaking food expert.
- Walking tour of San Jose del Cabo and the eateries
- Total walking distance is 2 miles.
- 6 to 8 Food Tastings: tacos, tostadas,salsas, gorditas, fruit juices and desserts
- All tastings together will add up a big meal.
- Bottles of water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
MUNICIPAL MARKET A. ALBERTO ALVARADO ARAMBURO
Returns to original departure point
3-hour food tasting walking tour of San Jose del Cabo led by a professional guide Explore the vibrant downtown district in search of the natives in local eateries. Indulge yourself with the best of the local delicacies and classic Mexican dishes, Tacos, Tostadas, Tamales, Mexican Candy and of Course Tequila. Juan Great Taco tour to get acquainted with the local o the culture, history and folklore of Mexico. Become a local in 3 hours.
• Perfect introduction for first time visitors of all ages.
• Take on our Juan More Taco Tour at the beginning of your vacation and then go back to enjoy of your new favorite food spot in San Jose del Cabo
• Treat yourself with the most delicious "Eats" just like the locals and Enjoy the delicious Urban Foods that make of Baja a paradise for foodies.
• Our local "Food Experts” will lead you through the best of the native's favorite Food Spots.
• As your local Food Experts we have hand-picked the eateries with best Local Flavors and Hygiene.
• Enjoy of best Fish Tacos, Tostadas, Salsas, Barbacoa Tacos, Aguas Frescas , Mexican Desserts and Much More.
• Small group tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the morning tour we recommend to have a very light breakfast so you can enjoy better of the food tastings, Come hungry !!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Let us know of Food Allergies, Food restrictions or Mobility issues
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I was very impressed, as I was the only person on this tour and my guide showed up. I loved this tour and all the little restaurants we went to. Francisco was a wonderful guide with loads of knowledge, I actually learned something. Food was amazing! I was so full that I could not eat Juan More Taco Do it!
We ended up with a personal tour, we were the only ones booked, and they didn't cancel, YAY!
My favorite was the little bakery he took us to, made for a yummy breakfast the next day.
Francisco was a great guide plus he helped us out with another issue that really made our trip. We can't praise him or say thank you enough to him!