- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Have Fun and Enjoy th Best of the Local Flavors on this 3 hours Walking and Food Tasting Tour to the Best Local Eateries of San Jose del Cabo
Discover the natives hot spots; Taste the Most Delicious Flavors in the Local Foodie Gems while a Friendly and Knowledgeable Local guide, get to know about the History, the Traditions and the Life of the People.
Juan More Taco Tour” is more than the typical “food tour” its also a way to become a local in 3 hours..
- English speaking food expert.
- Walking tour of San Jose del Cabo and the eateries
- Total walking distance is 2 miles.
- 6 to 8 Food Tastings: tacos, tostadas,salsas, gorditas, fruit juices and desserts
- All tastings together will add up a big meal.
- Bottles of water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
MUNICIPAL MARKET A. ALBERTO ALVARADO ARAMBURO, Vicente, V. Ibarra s/n, 5 de Febrero, 23406 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Town Square, Plaza Centrál, Centro, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MUNICIPAL MARKET A. ALBERTO ALVARADO ARAMBURO, Vicente, V. Ibarra s/n, 5 de Febrero, 23406 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
This the meeting point.
The tour meets and starts from the main entrance of the market, beside the Tortilla Factory.
You will visit the market and learn about the different produces that compose the recipes of the foods and tacos you will enjoy along the tour
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Parroquia San Jose, Miguel Hidalgo Gps: 23° 3'43.66n, 109°41'43.42w, San Jose del Cabo Mexico
You will learn about he history of San Jose del Cabo where the first missions were established by the Jesuits on their way to California
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the morning tour we recommend to have a very light breakfast so you can enjoy better of the food tastings, Come hungry !!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Let us know of Food Allergies, Food restrictions or Mobility issues
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I would recommend scheduling this tour at the beginning of your trip as it will give you some great restaurant references for the rest of your trip. You will not walk away hungry so I suggest pacing your self in the beginning.
Francisco was our tour guide and he was great. Friendly, funny and very knowledgeable. Awe really enjoyed the time spent with him. He took us to restaurants and street vendors. I would recommend adding the tequila tasting to your tour. Another learning experience and the guys at West Coast Tequila Co. were a blast to hang out with and learn from.
I was very impressed, as I was the only person on this tour and my guide showed up. I loved this tour and all the little restaurants we went to. Francisco was a wonderful guide with loads of knowledge, I actually learned something. Food was amazing! I was so full that I could not eat Juan More Taco Do it!
We ended up with a personal tour, we were the only ones booked, and they didn't cancel, YAY!
My favorite was the little bakery he took us to, made for a yummy breakfast the next day.
Francisco was a great guide plus he helped us out with another issue that really made our trip. We can't praise him or say thank you enough to him!