- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hop on an exciting ATV tour in Puerto Vallarta and discover the true outdoors. Explore the tropical surrounds and scenic mountain routes of the Puerto Vallarta area like never before. There's no experience necessary to ride these fun vehicles, so all you need to bring is your thirst for an off-road Mexican adventure!
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- ATV tour
- Head scarf
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Canopy River Park
- Entry/Admission - Cascada El Salto
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canopy River Park
Only 20 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta, you will find dirt roads and paths with landscapes that will make you admire the beauty of the region.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cascada El Salto, Mazamitla
A must stop to swim in the waterfall “El Salto” where you can take a break
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Total time spent driving the ATVs is approximately 3 hours
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (113 kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This adventure was the absolute BEST! When I go back to PVR I am definitely doing it again! The tour guides were excellent and the tequila tasting was awesome! Totally recommend this activity!