- 3 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Set off for adventure to the caribbean on a Glass bottom boat, admire the spectacular marine life, feel the ocean breeze and enjoy the most incredible Cozumel experience!
Imagine boating through the ocean seeing everything underwater without losing sight of the big picture and snorkel at 3 of the most spectacular locations in Cozumel: Palancar reef, Colombia reef & El Cielo- which translates as “ Heaven” is a beautiful place like no other on the caribbean due to it's shallow white sandy bottom and crystal clear waters surrounded by incredible starfish.
Our experienced crew will guide you all the way pointing out the best spots for marine life.
For those who decide to stay on board, just relax and admire the impressive underwater world through the bottom glass view.
After your snorkel fun, cool off with the refreshing drinks and a little snack included in your package, enjoy the music, the sound of the waves or just hang out and relax on board while making your way back to coast.
- Experienced Snorkel guides
- Drinks, Beers, Water, Sodas
- light snack
- 3 reefs Stops: Palancar Reef, Colombia Reef, El Cielo Beach.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Insured Boats
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Reef
- Entry/Admission - Palancar Reef
- Entry/Admission - Playa El Cielo
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Marine Park fees ( $3 usd per person upon arrival)
swim start - Marina Fonatur Cozumel
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbia Reef, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Guest will snorkel at famous Colombia reef in cozumel to find lots of marine life and spectacular coral formations.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Palancar Reef, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Experience an amazing snorkeling at beautiful renowed Palancar reef and admire the underwater world and beautiful marine life.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Playa El Cielo, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Our last stop would be at El cielo beach which translates to english as "Heaven" because of its beautiful sandy bottom surrounded by amazing starfish...definitely a unique and magical place in the whole caribbean!
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.