- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hit the trails on this 60-minute ATV adventure to Canopy River. Dive into the crystal clear natural pools of El Sato at the end of your ride. Fly over the river on a zipline course with the beautiful Sierra Madre Mountains as your backdrop. Take a 15-minute mule ride and enjoy a tequila-tasting session.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- All necessary equipment
- Tequila tasting
- 15-minute mule ride
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vehicle Insurance ($20USD per person, payable on the day of the tour)
1. Puerto Vallarta
2. Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
Start your 5-hour adventure with pickup from centralized meeting points and a safety briefing. Prepare to hit the unknown trails on either a single or double-seater ATV. Drive through the beautiful Sierra Madre Mountain landscape to the Canopy River. Stop along your way, while your guide introduces you to the flora and fauna of this majestic area.
Enjoy a dip in the natural pools of El Salto at the end of your 60-minute ATV adventure. Take to the air as you fly over the river on an eleven line zipline course. Feel the wind as you reach extreme speeds. Reach heights up to 200-feet above the river as you fly among the treetops. Relax on a 15-minute mule ride to the Jalisco after ziplining. Then let your taste buds explore, as you enjoy a tequila-tasting session. Return to your hotel at the conclusion of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Price is per ATV (single or double)
- It is recommended that you wear light clothing, a swimsuit and comfortable shoes
- A driver's license is required on the day of the tour
- Important: You will need to pay for a vehicle insurance on the day of the tour ($20USD, per person). This is mandatory to be able to take the tour. If you wish, you may present a credit card as guarantee instead
- Please provide your hotel and preferred departure time in the 'Special Requirements' box upon booking
- Bring towel, swimsuit, sunscreen and backpack
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.