- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hit the trails on this 60-minute ATV adventure to Canopy River. Dive into the crystal clear natural pools of El Sato at the end of your ride. Fly over the river on a zipline course with the beautiful Sierra Madre Mountains as your backdrop. Take a 15-minute mule ride and enjoy a tequila-tasting session.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- All necessary equipment
- Tequila tasting
- 15-minute mule ride
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vehicle Insurance ($20USD per person, payable on the day of the tour)
1: Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
2: Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias, Plaza Villas Vallarta José Clemente Orozco Local H2A, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canopy River, Fco. Medina Ascencio #1989 Local H2-A, Zona Hotelera Norte Plaza Las Glorias, Puerto Vallarta 48310 Mexico
Lend, Water, Air &Adrenaline.
.. The perfect combination for your adventure. Of an ATV we will drive through unknown trails with the amazing views of the Sierra Madre Mountain at Canopy River. We will stop in a wonderful cristal clear natural pool at “El Salto” where you can take a dive conclude our adventure on a ATV after 60 minutes of excitement.
Flying over the river, feel the wind as you go flying at extreme speed to 200 feet above the river, among the treetops, enjoying the majestic scenery surrounding CANOPY RIVER, a place where adventure has only one name and the special guest is you.
Ahh! I almost forgot... don’t say I didn’t tell you, we will close this adventure aboard some cute and flirty mules.
We will speed up.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
The boardwalk in Puerto Vallarta is a working space on the seafront, which has become one of the main meeting points of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Price is per ATV (single or double)
- It is recommended that you wear light clothing, a swimsuit and comfortable shoes
- A driver's license is required on the day of the tour
- Important: You will need to pay for a vehicle insurance on the day of the tour ($20USD, per person). This is mandatory to be able to take the tour. If you wish, you may present a credit card as guarantee instead
- Please provide your hotel and preferred departure time in the 'Special Requirements' box upon booking
- Bring towel, swimsuit, sunscreen and backpack
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.