- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a hands-on experience, where you will learn how to prepare a selection of authentic salsas including the world famous guacamole, the classic “pico de gallo” and more. Participate in a super fun salsa dance lesson that will fill your day with fun and lasting memories! After the dance lesson, be prepared to enjoy the best of the Caribbean; relax and get loose with top-notch services, facilities and exciting activities for all ages at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park. Have a blast in the water park or relax with your favorite drink at the Oasis Island Pool & Hydro Massage Tub.
- Round-trip Transportation from the meeting point to Playa Mia
- Domestic Open Bar
- Salsas tasting, quesadillas, chips & fried taquitos.
- International buffet
- Access to the Water Park featuring*
- Buccaneers Bay kids’ lagoon-pool with a pirate ship, water cannons, water sprays & animal shaped slides
- Oasis Island Pool and its Hydro Massage Tub
- 200-foot long Twin Twister Waterslides
- Access to the Floating Park*
- Access to Underwater Mayan City (Snorkel gear not included, available for rent)
- La Cantina Pool Bar
- Lounge Chairs*
- Organized Games by Entertainment Team
- Ocean Kayaks*
- Hobie Cats*
- Pedal Boats*
- Water Bicycles*
- Inflatable Inner Tubes*
- Ping-Pong Table*
- Showers and Dressing Rooms
- Life Vests*
- Rescue wave runner unit
- On-site First Aid Center & Paramedic
- On-site Ambulance
- All facilities are wheelchair accessible areas at Playa Mia, for beach transfers there are beach wheelchairs available upon request
- Restrictions Apply. All Services are offered in a first come-first serve basis.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- la carte food at La Velaria Restaurant
- Snack bar
- Beach Umbrellas Rental
- Fish Therapy
- Hair braiding
- Jet Ski rental
- Locker Rental
- Lounge Beds
- Nails & Spa
- Outdoor Massage Services
- Shopping Area with souvenirs, Mexican handcrafts and photo shop.
- Snorkel Equipment Rental
- Snorkeling Trips
- Espresso bar
- Towel Rental
2. Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1
3. Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
Returns to original departure point
Participate in a super fun salsa dance lesson that will fill your day with fun and lasting memories. Combine your freshly made salsas with a sample of delicious quesadillas, corn chips and fried tacos and enjoy all along with tasty Margaritas brought to you from our bars.
At the end of the class you still can enjoy of the International Buffet and Domestic Open Bar during your stay.
The Playa Mia Grand Beach Park is the ideal place to swim in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean, sunbathe on the white-sand beach and have a blast in the water park. Relax with your favorite drink at the Oasis Island Pool & Hydro Massage Tub and make a splash on the 200-feet long Twin Twister Waterslides.
Your tour also includes access to the lounge chairs, "La Cantina" pool, large shopping area, underwater Mayan city, organized games, playground, kayaks, paddle boats, Hobie cats, floating park, beach volleyball, and more. Other optional services and activities such as massage, snorkel gear rental, fish therapy, wave runner, hair braiding, parasailing and scuba diving are available for an additional fee.
At Playa Mia Grand Beach Park, the fun never ends!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- All participants must be able to stand and dance for up to 90-minute in a row to participate.
- Participants must comply with specifications and rules of every individual activity inside during this tour.
- This tour is not available for guests in wheelchair or guests with walking difficulties.
- Not recommended for pregnant Women or guests with back/neck injuries.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old.
- Playa Mia may require, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated or to those who refuse to comply with general regulations.
- The participation in any and/or all of the services and attractions offered by the Tour Operator are entirely at the guest’s sole discretion, risk and responsibility.
- The number of non-motorized water toys offered complies with Cozumel’s National Marine Park regulations.
- All children under 12 years old and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian who must remain in the water within arm’s reach of the child or non-swimmer at all times. Older children should not be left in charge of younger children in the pool area.
- Height and weight restrictions for the Buccaneers’ Bay Water Toys:
- Maximum height - 1.2 meter or 3 feet 11 inches
- Maximum weight for children slides- 60 KG or 132 LB
- Height and weight restrictions for the Twin Twister Waterslides
- Minimum height - 1 meter or 3 feet 3 inches
- Maximum weight - 113 KG or 250 LB
- Use of the pools and slides is not allowed for guests with any skin disease, lesions, infections, open sores, inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, communicable disease, or who have any considerable area of exposed sub-skin tissue, open blisters, cuts, and/or who are wearing any kind of bandage or Band-Aid.
- Shoes of any kind are not allowed in the pools or in the slides.
- Maximum of 8 guests are allowed in the Hydro Massage Tub at the same time.
- Use of the waterslides is not allowed for guests afraid of heights, people under the influence of alcohol, drugs, including prescription medications, pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as: heart conditions, back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, or guests with special needs or medical prevention.
- Guests must be aware of the game´s linking intersection and surfaces.
- All children under 12 years old and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian.
- Guests must be aware of signs on the games.
- Pushing, acrobatics, wrestling, violence, any bad behavior or act that might endanger the welfare of oneself or other visitor are not allowed.
- Admission to the Floating Park may be refused to any person who is believed to be under the influence of alcohol, impaired by any drug or medication, or who is believed to create an unsafe environment for others.
- Guests must obey the instructions of the lifeguards or other park staff.
- Eyeglasses are not permitted. In cases of absolute necessity, non-breakable lenses and frames may be allowed.
- The floating park is not allowed for guests afraid of heights, people under the influence of alcohol or while impaired by medications, pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as: heart conditions, back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, or guests with special needs or medical prevention.
- Visitors are obliged to use appropriate bathing suit that are free of rivets, zippers or other metallic accessories that may scratch the surface of the Floating Park.
- The Floating Park may be evacuated and disabled at any time in order to ensure the safety and the well-being of the guests.
- All injuries should be reported to the park staff immediately.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.