- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience beautiful Cozumel in the comfort of a Private Tour – Designed by you to do as you wish!
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Skip the line
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Beverages (Bottled water, Beers, Sodas, Tequila Tasting/Margarita)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entrance fees to any park o attraction.
- Alcoholic drinks unless the specified (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - COZUMEL
Traveler pickup is offered
Please check the pier you dock at.
1.-For PUERTA MAYA pier your guide will meet you at the head of the taxi line wearing a Cozumel Tours RED CAP. -
2.-For INTERNATIONAL SSA MÉXICO pier your guide will meet you at the Carl's Jr. Restaurant located at Royal Village Mall across the main avenue holding a sign with your name and wearing a Cozumel Tours RED CAP. -
3.-For PUNTA LANGOSTA pier your guide will meet you in front of Señor Frogs holding a sign with your name and wearing a Cozumel Tours RED CAP. -
4.-For FERRY (from Playa del Carmen) pier your guide will meet you in front of the Swallows Monument holding a sign with your name and wearing a Cozumel Tours RED CAP. -
5.-For HOTELS your guide will meet you outside of the hotel lobby holding a sign with your name and wearing a Cozumel Tours RED CAP.
SSa México (International Pier) Please go to Carl's Jr. Restaurant located at Royal Village Mall across the main avenue., Puerta Maya Please go to the head of the taxi line., Punta Langosta Please go to Señor Frogs Restaurant located at Punta Langosta Mall across the main avenue., San Miguel Ferry Terminal Please go to the Swallows Monument located outside of the terminal.
Daily except Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: AV. PEDRO JOAQUIN CODWELL COZUMEL, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Design your perfect day in Cozumel. Your experienced guide will get to know you and make suggestions to build your perfect tour. All our vehicles are equipped with A/C for your comfort. Popular activities include:
-City tour of Historical Monuments.
-Shopping time in town.
-Beach time in one of our private beach clubs
-Go to Snorkeling to Sky Reef or Tortugas Snorkel Center
-Tour the east coast of the island with stops at different beautiful spots for marvelous photo opportunities and/or lunch as; -Sr Iguanas -Mezcalitos -Punta Morena -Chen Rio -Coconuts -Playa San Martin -El Mirador -Mojito Bar -Rastas Reggae Bar.
Additional destinations you can visit for a nominal entrance fee:
-The Chocolate Factory
-Sabores De Cozumel park
-Mayan Village theme park
-The Mayan Kao Kao Factory
-Discovery Mexico park
-San Gervasio Ruins
-Punta Sur Park
-El Cedral Town
This is your opportunity to design a tour to do what you want, when you want and stay as long as you want!
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A small/moderate amount of walking is involved
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available upon request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Our private tour with Karima Miranda was a definite highlight of our cruise. We could not have been happier with the time spent with her. She took us to such great places. She was so pleasantly flexible and made us feel this was our day. If you are looking for a relaxing fun day, this is the tour you need to book. Feel as if we made a friend. As a result of this day we are planning to go back to Cozumel for a vacation and looking forward to meeting up with Karima again.
We had a small glitch in the beginning, the instructions from the company were not the same as the ones given to driver as to where to find us. But we called, and he came right away. Alberto was great. He took us to places more tourist do not see, and all the tourist sights too. His English was very good, and he was a perfect host. He is very knowledgeable about the history and explained everything we asked and more. It was really a good experience, and a great guide
We had a great tour with Taz! We were 6 people off a cruise ship and none of us had been to Cozumel before. We wanted to go to the Mayan Ruins but we weren't sure what else we wanted to do. Taz made two great recommendations, that we go to a Mayan Village and that we go to a Chocolate Factory before we go to the Ruins. So we went with his recommendations and they were fabulous. We really enjoyed our day on the Island and still got back to the port in time to do some shopping! We would recommend.