- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the great adventure in Cabo San Lucas on this whale watching-Snorkel Tour. Enjoy the opportunity to see these giant mammals in their natural environment .Humpbacks whales swim epic distances during their annual migration, sometimes travelling as far as 4,000 miles each year they pass through beautiful Cabo landmarks. Humpback whales sometimes launch themselves right out of the water in a behavior called breaching. Perfect for a great pictures.
From there we anchor the boat in the perfect spot to jump in to the water, Don't forget to bring your towels and swimsuits.We are at the Sea of cortez or Golf of California and is consider the Aquiarium of the World. Remember you have all the necessary equipment to do the snorkeing activity (Mask,Fins,Life jackets & Kayaks)
- Lunch included
- Free snacks included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- The listed price does not include a "$3.50usd parking fee payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
The tour begins in the Marina of Cabos San Lucas on Dock G, and goes from 1pm to 4pm.
Depart from dock G from the marin, and hit the water. Cruise through the areas of the Land's End (El Arco), Lovers Beach, and Pelican Rock. After that, your journey truly begins. Get ready to take wonderful pictures of these marine mammals, the Humpback whales. They're easily identified by their enormous size, majestic whale songs, and their aerial acrobatic abilities, such as their ability to continuously breach the water in spite of their large bodies.
During this tour, enjoy soft drinks, coffee, fresh bread, and water. You'll also get lunch with this tour, too.
Your tour ends back at dock G at around 4pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.