- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Swim with the whale shark and with sea turtles on the same day! Our promise is to give you a pleasant and safe experience by providing you a personal and warm service, prompt air conditioned transportation, professional grade snorkel gear, roomy, clean and safe boat and a no-time-limit swimming with both species. No fillers or fake promises! Groups are kept small (10 people max) to guarantee personal attention. This is a one-of-a-kind experience you can't just miss!
- Air conditioned hotel pick up and drop off
- Morning coffe (juice, coffee, pastries, fruit)
- Experienced english speaking captain
- Friendly local english peaking guide guide.
- Roomy boat equipped with 2 motors 140HP each, bathroom and dry storage on board.
- Neoprene life vest with no cost.
- Full Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket)
- Prescription mask available with no extra cost (available from-1 to -6)
- Swim with whale sharks with no time limit.
- Ice cold bottled water, soft drinks.
- Lunch (fresh ceviche and chips)
- Vegetarian option under request.
- Relaxing stop in Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional photographer (you can purchase pics and vid at the end)
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Dock fee and National Marine Park tax are not included ($10 USD per person payable at check in- only cash)
- Photo and video service (optional and extra cost)
- Rash to prevent sunburn on sale during check in.
Total Snorkel Cancun, Mz.2, Carr. a Punta Sam 05, Sm.80, 77520 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up is included from any hotel in Cancun's Hotel Zone or Downtown. For airbnbs you'll be headed to a close meeting point. Our driver will get down of the van and call out your name. The exact pick up time is confirmed after your booking is completed. It's important to show up on time since there are only 5 minutes of tolerance in transportation. In case you miss the transport, you can always reach our location by yourself, so you can enjoy the activity.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Start your tour with prompt, air-conditioned transportation from your hotel.
Head to our marina, where after checking in, you'll receive your complete snorkeling gear and all safety instructions.
Before boarding, you'll take an in-shore briefing where you'll get to test your equipment and learn other useful tips that will help you enjoy the tour at its best.
Once everybody feels confident and safe, we'll depart to our first part of the tour, swimming with turtles.
Even when 96-98% of the times we see from 2-5 turtles, it's important to mention that they're on their natural habitat so seeking for them is part of the adventure. In this track, we might also see and swim with rays.
We'll go back to the marina, where we'll board a bigger and more powerful boat, which we'll take us to the whale shark area.
The boat trip may take 1 hour approximately.
Once there, we'll swim 2 people at a time wit the whale shark, always with a guide.
On the way back, we'll stop at Playa Norte in Isla Mujeres to take a rest and a refreshing splash. Lunch and drinks are offered here to enjoy yourself.
Finally, hotel drop off is offered.
• Total Snorkel, Carretera Puerto Juarez Punta Sam Km 2,+ 050 Sm 86, Cancun 77520 Mexico
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for: Pregnant women. People with back and/or neck problems. Kids under five years old.
- We can NOT guarantee whale sharks sightings and swimming since they're in their natural habitat. In the unfortunate situation that we don't find whale sharks, this will not be cause of refund.
- We recommend to bring: Swimsuit. Sunglasses, hat or cap. Biodegradable sunscreen. Long sleeved t-shirt. Take Motion sickness/dizziness relief at least 1 hour before. Dry clothes. Cash for personal expenses and souvenirs.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.