- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Swim with the whale shark and with sea turtles on the same day! Our promise is to give you a pleasant and safe experience by providing you a personal and warm service, prompt air conditioned transportation, professional grade snorkel gear, roomy, clean and safe boat and a no-time-limit swimming with both species. No fillers or fake promises! Groups are kept small (10 people max) to guarantee personal attention. This is a one-of-a-kind experience you can't just miss!
- Air conditioned hotel pick up and drop off
- Morning coffe (juice, coffee, pastries, fruit)
- Experienced english speaking captain
- Friendly local english peaking guide guide.
- Roomy boat equipped with 2 motors 140HP each, bathroom and dry storage on board.
- Neoprene life vest with no cost.
- Full Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket)
- Prescription mask available with no extra cost (available from-1 to -6)
- Swim with whale sharks with no time limit.
- Ice cold bottled water, soft drinks.
- Lunch (fresh ceviche and chips)
- Vegetarian option under request.
- Relaxing stop in Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional photographer (you can purchase pics and vid at the end)
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Dock fee and National Marine Park tax are not included ($10 USD per person payable at check in- only cash)
- Photo and video service (optional and extra cost)
- Rash to prevent sunburn on sale during check in.
Marina Punta Norte Cancun
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Enjoy a complimentary air conditioned pickup and transfer from your hotel’s motor lobby to our marina. Before boarding, take part in a short safety briefing where you’ll learn about whale shark’s biology, environment and behavior and we’ll approach all the tour details. Hot coffee, fresh fruit, juice and pastries are offered in case you missed breakfast.
You’ll be provided of full professional grade set of snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel, fins, neoprene vest and life jacket), and learn how to wear it properly with help from the staff. Then, you’ll be ready for our 1 hour scenic boat ride to the whale shark reserve locate near Contoy Island.
During the boat trip we may find giant mantrays, giant turtles (caguamas as we call them in México) and dolphins. Our boat is wide and stable, so you can expect a gentle ride. It is also equipped with bathroom on board and dry storage for personal belongings.
For your comfort, you’ll have at your fingertips bottled water, soft drinks, fresh fruit and power bars. Cooler with purified ice is also available in case you want to bring extra things fro personal consumption.
Once we arrive, slip in to the water in pairs, always watched and helped by our friendly english speaking guide. Swim with no time limit with the whale shark. Oue experienced captain will always keep the boat close to you so that you can board again as son as you want to.
An extra and worthy stop is made at the beautiful and world famous Playa Norte located at Isla Mujeres, where we’ll have fresh made-at-the-moment ceviche and corn chips (vegetarian option available under previous request). Free time for pictures and just relax after this incredible day tour.
On our way back to mainland, we'll make a final stop on our secret spot, to swim with sea turtles in their natural habitat! 95 - 98% of the times, we find from 1-5 turtles!
It’s important to mention that, towels are provided to dry off with no cost.
Once back in the marina, you’ll receive a FREE picture of you and your family/ Friends (date on it) and a souvenir frame!
End your experience with a convenient hotel drop off.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for: Pregnant women. People with back and/or neck problems. Kids under five years old.
- We can NOT guarantee whale sharks sightings and swimming since they're in their natural habitat. In the unfortunate situation that we don't find whale sharks, this will not be cause of refund.
- We recommend to bring: Swimsuit. Sunglasses, hat or cap. Biodegradable sunscreen. Long sleeved t-shirt. Take Motion sickness/dizziness relief at least 1 hour before. Dry clothes. Cash for personal expenses and souvenirs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.