- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the great outdoors on your very own Polaris RZR UTV (utility terrain vehicle) and blaze a trail through tropical forest just South of the bay. Climb into our 4x4 off road vehicles and venture to an exclusive private property where you will have the freedom to off-road up and down rugged paths and steep terrain.
- Professional guide
- TV safety briefing
- Use of UTV and helmet
- Light snack
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Insurance fee (USD$25)
Departs from a meeting point in Puerto Vallarta; exact details will appear on your voucher
Returns to original departure point
Hop on a 4x4 Merdeces-Benz Unimog to start this amazing adventure! Get amazed by the beautiful scenery as we step deep in the jungle. Once at our basecamp, you'll receive the best guidance from our qualified instructors. Get your UTV, goggles and helmet ready to start off-roading! Hop off your UTV for a hike through the mountains to a hidden oasis and kick off your shoes. Dive into the refreshing, brisk water of a natural pool to cool down and relax beside a beautiful waterfall. Enjoy light snacks prepared especially for you before heading back through the tropical forest. Ready for the fun? Come join us!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please wear sporty pants / shorts and comfortable/ sporty shoes
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- UTV driver must present a valid driver's license
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring sunscreen, sunglasses and money for souvenirs
- Note: A US$25 non-refundable insurance fee for each ATV must be paid in cash on the day of the tour
- Important: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Quite possibly the best excursion ever! Not just my opinion but that of the entire family! Bit of a ride and it get interesting once you leave the main road but hang in there for good times! We had the ATV package and Tommy, Manuel, and Guna were fantastic! Be prepared to get wet and muddy or stay home! My wife and kids were yelling "go for it!" every time we approached a hill or pool of water! A MUST do in Puerto Vallarta!