- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an all-in-one visit to Chichen Itza, one of the most majestic archaeological cities in Mayan culture. You will travel aboard a luxury coach, with spectacular service that guarantees the most comfortable and pleasant experience. Plus, you'll have drinks, visit a cenote, the town of Valladolid and enjoy lunch.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Luxury Bus Irizar PB (45 seats)
- Professional bilingual guide
- Service waiter during the tour
- Continental breakfast ( coffee - juice -pan ) on board
- Soft drinks, purified water, local drinks ( tequila, vodka Don Pedro, Appleton rum, tequila Jimador and red wine) and beer on board
- Blanket and umbrellas
- Buffet in Hubiku (including drinks , water , soda and beer) restaurant
- Visit the colonial city of Valladolid (25 minutes)
- Taxes and insurance
- Entry/Admission - Templo de Kukulkan
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Personal expenses
- Life Jacket ($1USD), Locker ($1USD) fees
- Video cameras are allowed for an extra fee
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Enjoy a visit to one of the most important cities of the Mayan Culture in the Yucatan peninsula. You will board a luxury coach and enjoy premiere service on board including drinks and breakfast.
Reach the largest and most impressive of the Mayan ruins and have a spectacular time. Accompanied by a professional guide, you will discover this magical place and learn some history about it. The city covers an area of around 6 square miles and was home to hundreds of buildings, most of which are mounds nowadays. You will get to see the most important landmarks including the Pyramid of Kukulcan and the Observatory.
Learn about El Castillo (Kukulkan), which is about 75 feet tall and was built for astronomical purposes. Take incredible pictures and then continue your tour to Cenote Hubiku. Here, you will be able to take a swim and enjoy the tranquility and beauty of this great sinkhole. After this, you''ll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and head to Valladolid. Spend around 25 minutes at this historical town before heading back to your hotel aboard your luxury coach and enjoying a drink or two to top-off your experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate.
- Children under 5 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost
- It is recommended that you bring lightweight clothing, a bathing suit, Good walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen
- Please bring cash for souvenirs and beverages during lunch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
it was very nice and instructive excursion, the guide was really knowledgeable. I really recommend this excursion.