- 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the best of Cabo San Lucas during this 45 minute glass bottom boat tour with your family and friends,see picturesque sites such as The Arch, Land’s End, The Pirate’s Cove, Sea Lion Colony, Lover’s Beach, Pelican’s Beach, El Medano Beach, and other beautiful resorts.
In a small group of 14 to 22 passengers, listen to your guide's informative commentary on the boat. Choose from one of eight departure times when you book.
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bilingual Captain
- Life Jacket
- Roofed Boat with Ladder
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Milky Way Cafe. Look for Baja's Watersports reception booth.
Returns to original departure point
After checking in, you’ll be ready for your 45-minute scenic adventure of Cabo San Lucas Bay departing from Medano Beach. You'll first head to Pelican Rock to identify the multiple species of fish, some of them endemic through the glass bottom. After exploring this well known scuba spot, you’ll continue to the famous rock formation known as The Arch, the most iconic spot in Los Cabos. Other sights during the flight include Sea Lion Colony, Lover's Beach, Pirates Cove, and Pacific Window. With the comfortable roofed boats, you can sit back and relax as you enjoy the incredible views. Your professional captain will provide expert commentary along the way. The tour will conclude at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Personal food or drinks allowed (no glass bottles).
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Minimum age is 3 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.