- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Dive into an outstanding 2-hour snorkeling trip in a totally safe, comfortable and enjoyable trip on board of a glass bottom boat while drinking a beer, soft drink or purified water included in the trip. Visit three outstanding shallow reefs located a few minutes boat ride from Cozumel downtown, escorted by a friendly and bilingual guide. The entire snorkel gear will be provided at the start. Morning or afternoon departure times are available.
- Free drinks included
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Beer (available after the snorkeling activity)
- Soft drinks (available during the entire trip)
- Bottled water (available during the entire trip)
- Bilingual guide
- Meeting point pickup
- Snorkel tube (free to take as souvenir)
- Use of snorkel equipment (fins, mask and life vest)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees (Maximum $5.00 USD)
Outside of hotel “El Cid la Ceiba”
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
Board the snorkeling boat at any of the three meeting points strategically located close to your hotel, cruise ship or ferry pier. Once on board, the adventure begins when the bilingual guide welcomes you. During the ride, there will be a briefing concerning the reefs to be visited as well as a demonstration of how to use the gear provided and safety procedures.
After a few minutes ride, jump into the water for snorkeling in the first of three reefs. As the second and third reefs are located next to each other, both are visited in one only boat stop, swimming from one to the next one. When getting back to the boat, drink a beer, soft drink or purified water while heading back to the pier where the trip began. Once the adventure is finished, you can take the snorkeling tube with you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Arrive 30 minutes before the departure time
- Recommended items: shoes which can get wet, biodegradable sunscreen, bathing suit under clothes, extra t-shirt to protect yourself while swimming, towel and dry changing clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you are coming from mainland or your cruise ship will dock in downtown (NCL, Disney, MSC and others), PLEASE CONTACT US to see the possibility of a meeting point closer to your arrival point.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
A small inconvenience to have to take a cab 8US flat to go to the pick up point. Be mindful that there is an extra 5 per person park fee to be paid to the guy at the pick up point, although I am not sure if this fee is real. What is great is that my wife and I are the ones on this tour, and they still go ahead with the tour.