- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The iconic Arch takes place in the bay of Cabo San Lucas, one of the most amazing places in Mexico. After a short instructional lesson and security system given on the beach, we start our fantastic experience kayaking out to the Arch, past the big and lazy sea lion colony and around the famous place known as Land's End into the Pacific Ocean. If the climate allows it we land at Lover's Beach, where you can snorkel out to Neptune's Finger or check out the beautiful beach and its massive granite rock formations, let the guide tell you everything about the legends that surround these interesting formations. This is a great way to explore where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean and enjoy it to the max.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Kayak / single or tandem
- Purified Bottled Water
- Wet suit
Traveler pickup is offered
Please notice we offer transportation service from most hotels in Los Cabos area, for more information on your pick up time please contact us at least 24 hrs prior your activity.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 12:00pm
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marina Cabo San Lucas, Lote A-18 De la Darsena, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
The Marina in Cabo San Lucas is full of life, with a variety of bars, restaurants, and all types of water activities.
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
This is the famous iconic landmark of the area, ideal place to take amazing unforgettable photos.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
The bay of Cabo San Lucas is where the Medano Beach is located, and also all the rocks formations and the famous Lovers Beach with Sea of Cortez in one side and the Pacific Ocean on the other side.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests bring a towel, bathing suit, sun block and a hat
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Maximum weight is 200 pounds (90 kg)
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.