- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
secrets of Mexican cooking with a hands-on lesson, led by a local English-speaking chef.
step-by-step instructions to prepare a 4-course meal (5 dishes and 2 drinks) representing different regions of Mexico.
Get to know the art of Mexican cuisine by using
traditional kitchen tools like Molcajete (stone mortar), Comal (flat griddle), and clay pots.
private kitchen and intimate atmosphere at the most iconic mexican restaurant in Cancun is waiting for you!
- Roundtrip air conditioned hotel pick up and drop-off
- English speaking local chef (guide)
- Local Market guided tour
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Food tasting
- 4-course meal
- Drinks including margarita and wine.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Mercado 23
- Entry/Admission - La Parrilla Cancún
- Entry/Admission - Municipio Benito Juárez
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is available for $15 usd per person, payable when picked up.
- Extra food or drinks not specified.
Carr. Cancún - Tulum 5, 5, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Exact pick up time is sent after booking.
In case you're not in a hotel, please add the address so that we can set a close meeting point for your pick up.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado 23, Cancun Mexico
Ingredients selection, seasonal fruit tasting, tamalas tasting, free time to stroll around
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: La Parrilla Cancún, Av Yaxchilán 51 Mz 23 Lt 51 Sm 22, Centro, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
The whole cooking class is taken here on a private kitchen
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Municipio Benito Juárez, Av Tulum 5, Cancún Centro, 77500 Benito Juárez, Q.R., Mexico
A little of Cancun's history. Also final meeting point for the foodies that prefered to reach the location by theirselves.
Duration: 10 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I took this tour at the beginning of the month and it was fabulous. They picked me up at my hotel, took me into the market in downtown Cancun so we could pick up some of the ingredients we need to prepare our meal and tried some of the local fare offered in the market. When then headed to one of the local restaurants where we spent the next couple of hours preparing a delicious Mexican meal. We made everything from scratch including enchilada sauce, refried beans, tortillas, sopas and much more. The Chef was very informative and provided recipes of everything we prepared so I can try to make them at home. I very much enjoyed the tour and look forward to trying another one of Cancun food tours when I come back to Cancun. Highly recommend!!